The Student Room Group

pwc 2021 grad job

I just did the AC today and received a call saying im onto the final partner interview - but this stage was mentioned anywhere? PwC 2021 London office

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amylink77
I just did the AC today and received a call saying im onto the final partner interview - but this stage was mentioned anywhere? PwC 2021 London office

Hey what role did you apply for? 😊
Reply 2
Original post by Maria1502
Hey what role did you apply for? 😊

Hey Maria :smile: it was for graduate legal entity governance and compliance :smile:
Reply 3
Hey Maria :smile: it was for graduate legal entity governance and compliance :smile:

To be fair their selection process usually entails a partner interview. If you didn’t do one as part of your assesment day already, then this is completely normal but unfortunately adds on an extra stage of getting through. Just try your best, stay confident and speak clearly. Learn about pwc as I’m sure you already have done, and just be relaxed about it. I’m currently waiting for an outcome in technology degree apprenticeship.
Reply 4
Thank you so much. It’s just annoying because I thought i had done it all haha! Not sure if you have done a partner interview, but Do you have any tips? Advice on what sort of qs they ask? Thank you!
Reply 5
Thank you so much. It’s just annoying because I thought i had done it all haha! Not sure if you have done a partner interview, but Do you have any tips? Advice on what sort of qs they ask? Thank you!

In mine it went from video interview to assesment day , it’s all your typical questions of why pwc, why your a good fit for the role etc. Cant give specifics obviously but just learn like any other interview for situational awareness questions as these do come into play for any role including one at pwc. Just research pwc, their services, and why you want to work there and just speak well, what they really want to see is you to be confident and how you can talk through your answer and build on PWC’s values at that.
Reply 6
Original post by Mmoore7900
In mine it went from video interview to assesment day , it’s all your typical questions of why pwc, why your a good fit for the role etc. Cant give specifics obviously but just learn like any other interview for situational awareness questions as these do come into play for any role including one at pwc. Just research pwc, their services, and why you want to work there and just speak well, what they really want to see is you to be confident and how you can talk through your answer and build on PWC’s values at that.

thank you so much!!! I’m rooting for you!
Reply 7

Good luck to both of you! I had an assessment day last week bit awaiting an outcome still, they said 2 week. Feels like a lifetime ha.
Reply 9
Original post by Maria1502
Good luck to both of you! I had an assessment day last week bit awaiting an outcome still, they said 2 week. Feels like a lifetime ha

Bless you honey! What did you apply for? Mine was a Spring start pe gaps that’s why!
Bless you honey! What did you apply for? Mine was a Spring start pe gaps that’s why!

I applied for the summer legal internship. It was quite tough so let's see!
Reply 11
Hey guys just had my final interview at PwC Legal, they said I should hear back the next day (today), but I’ve heard nothing and it’s coming close to the end of the day... what does this mean? Should I be worried? Anyone else in the same boat
Hey guys just had my final interview at PwC Legal, they said I should hear back the next day (today), but I’ve heard nothing and it’s coming close to the end of the day... what does this mean? Should I be worried? Anyone else in the same boat

They could just be busy, it took over 5 days for them to get back to me but yet they made me an offer.

I would hold on as they could phone you any time until maybe 5:30, or even tomorrow if they are still reviewing.
Reply 13
They could just be busy, it took over 5 days for them to get back to me but yet they made me an offer.

I would hold on as they could phone you any time until maybe 5:30, or even tomorrow if they are still reviewing.

Aw first of all, congratulations on your offer!!!! What line is it? I agree, I’m just extra anxious bc it’s a spring start so surely they’d want to send out offers/ rejections asap? I hate the waiting feeling
Aw first of all, congratulations on your offer!!!! What line is it? I agree, I’m just extra anxious bc it’s a spring start so surely they’d want to send out offers/ rejections asap? I hate the waiting feeling

Ohh, I understand.

Your On a different programme than me so it may be different, but I was applying for the technology degree apprenticeship at pwc, but your on a grad scheme so timings may be different as I would be starting sept.

Pwc told us that they would be starting phoning people from last Friday but I didn’t get a call till Tuesday, so there can be a bit of time in between.

I know how nervous you can be waiting on a call so just try to stay calm, I’m sure you have done well,

Wish you all the best!
Hi ,

Has anyone applied for the Technology graduate programme?
Please can someone share their experience of AC and what to expect on the day?

Thank you
Hi I got a call from PwC two weeks ago saying that I passed the AC for digital audit but that there are not enough spaces, they said I'm high on the waiting list, any idea how likely it is this will turn into an offer?
Original post by ARSHKFW
Hi I got a call from PwC two weeks ago saying that I passed the AC for digital audit but that there are not enough spaces, they said I'm high on the waiting list, any idea how likely it is this will turn into an offer?

Hey, hoping that you get the job! Fingers crossed. Did they say they can offer you another role in different department?

Please can you share your experience of AC and what to expect?
Reply 18
Guys I need some insight: PwC emailed and mentioned about a role opening and wanted to talk about it with me… has anyone had this experience after being rejected? Is this positive or just a “there’s ab opening but we need you to reapply again” sorta email?
How long does it take for them to get back to you? It's been 10 days for me and starting to wonder if I should just assume myself unsuccessful since they haven't contacted me lol :/

Quick Reply

Latest