The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! :h: has anyone applied for accom, and where have people applied?
Original post by nj22
Hey! :h: has anyone applied for accom, and where have people applied?

just got my offer today - can we apply for accommodation already !
I can’t believe I’ve got an offer!! Does it say what conditions for your offer are? Under mine it doesn’t say
Original post by Anisha2171
I can’t believe I’ve got an offer!! Does it say what conditions for your offer are? Under mine it doesn’t say

have you clicked on the view button, mine says it there (:
Reply 5
Original post by Useernamous
just got my offer today - can we apply for accommodation already !

I was able to, you should be able to within 24 hours! Where are you planning to apply? :smile:
Original post by c00kieraider
have you clicked on the view button, mine says it there (:

Yh I have, it’s blank under conditions for this offer. I was told to either email the admissions team or call UCAS by my head of year.
Original post by Anisha2171
Yh I have, it’s blank under conditions for this offer. I was told to either email the admissions team or call UCAS by my head of year.

ahh yeah that might be a good shout (:
Hi, everyone! Congratulations on your offers, we cannot wait to welcome you in September! :clap2:

I am a medical student at Barts intercalating after 3rd year and due to start 4th year this August. Feel free to ask me any questions about studying medicine at Barts, accommodation, student life...Anything!

Amaya.
TSR Student Ambassador
Hi everyone! A101 offer holder here and going to go for this choice! Anyone else firming A101?
Original post by Postgrad118
Hi everyone! A101 offer holder here and going to go for this choice! Anyone else firming A101?

Hey, I'm an A101 too and I'll be firming! Am still in shock that I got an offer :biggrin:
Original post by Rilakkuma
Hey, I'm an A101 too and I'll be firming! Am still in shock that I got an offer :biggrin:

Same it hasn't hit me yet hahaha - will hopefully see you in September!!!
Original post by Postgrad118
Same it hasn't hit me yet hahaha - will hopefully see you in September!!!

I'm so so excited haha :biggrin: I'll be counting down the months
congrats everyone on their offers!!! im so excited ahah
i shall certainly be firming!
Original post by Rilakkuma
I'm so so excited haha :biggrin: I'll be counting down the months

Honestly all that hard work finally paid off, never felt this relieved before in my life haha
(edited 3 years ago)
Does anyone know how we do/prove our health check/criminal check??
Original post by kesh7967
Does anyone know how we do/prove our health check/criminal check??

For your health check, they give you an occupational health form to fill out (and your GP is asked to fill out some sections/sign it). For your criminal check, you apply for a DBS. I wouldn't worry about it too much until you've received the health forms and DBS log in. Last year we got it sometime during the summer, though I'm not sure whether it was delayed due to covid.
Original post by gradxmed
For your health check, they give you an occupational health form to fill out (and your GP is asked to fill out some sections/sign it). For your criminal check, you apply for a DBS. I wouldn't worry about it too much until you've received the health forms and DBS log in. Last year we got it sometime during the summer, though I'm not sure whether it was delayed due to covid.

Thanks!
Original post by nj22
I was able to, you should be able to within 24 hours! Where are you planning to apply? :smile:

I’m not even sure uno - just so gassed that I managed to secure an offer man😂😂. Wbuu ?

Latest

Trending

Trending