The Student Room Group

Home Office - Single Competent Authority Decision-maker

Scroll to see replies

My security clearance has come through today! It has taken 2 weeks from filling it in. yay! hopefully, that job offer won't be too far off....fingers crossed.
Original post by cathoops
My security clearance has come through today! It has taken 2 weeks from filling it in. yay! hopefully, that job offer won't be too far off....fingers crossed.

Wow that’s quick! Congratulations 😁

Hi! Just wondering you had heard anything further since your clearance?
Reply 63
Has anyone had an SCA decision maker interview recently? would appreciate any help with interview questions. Main the strength ones! Can anyone remember what they got asked? Thanks in advance
Original post by KoalaBear82
Hi! Just wondering you had heard anything further since your clearance?

Nope not heard a sausage ha ha
Reply 65
Is it just me who hasn’t had the NSV forms through? So frustrating I haven’t heard anything since being offered a provisional offer in Dec
Original post by Jkella
Is it just me who hasn’t had the NSV forms through? So frustrating I haven’t heard anything since being offered a provisional offer in Dec

Hope you hear something soon...it's so frustrating when you just want to get started!
Reply 67
Original post by Iam08LC
😅😅 behaviour questions will be on the behaviours given on hun advert. Strength normally a bit more difficult 😣

what are the strength questionslike? do you giveonly work examples or examples feom personal life
Reply 68
Hi there i have an interview coming up how did your go? Thank you
Reply 69
Original post by blauteufel
Has anyone applied to these roles? I did the video interview Thursday... not sure how I went.

Hi yes, I did my interview on Friday. Totally messed up, ran out of time on the delivering at pace question (ironic 🙈) and therefore didn’t address all of the sub questions. This is the second launch pad interview I’ve had and it doesn’t suit me at all. Hope you do better, good luck!

Hi did you hear back from your interview? I have one in a few weeks for this role first interview in a while
Reply 70
Hope you hear something soon...it's so frustrating when you just want to get started!

Hi what sort of question are asked in this interview?
Reply 71
Original post by Jkella

Hey! I’m in the same position, I got the offer and completed the pre employment checks in December and I’ve heard nothing since! I’ve been a bit worried about it as I emailed a few times for an update and also heard nothing. Hoping the forms come through soon! Reassuring to know I’m not the only one in this position, which office did you apply to? :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by charlotteO2302
Hey! I’m in the same position, I got the offer and completed the pre employment checks in December and I’ve heard nothing since! I’ve been a bit worried about it as I emailed a few times for an update and also heard nothing. Hoping the forms come through soon! Reassuring to know I’m not the only one in this position, which office did you apply to? :smile:

Hey, i have my interview in a few weeks, i applied for the Birmingham office, was your interview via launch pad?
Hopefully you hear back real soon must be worrying not knowing
Reply 73
Original post by Rimai
Hey, i have my interview in a few weeks, i applied for the Birmingham office, was your interview via launch pad?
Hopefully you hear back real soon must be worrying not knowing

Rimai - i have interview next week an wondering how you manage to time your answers right on top of trying o give the right answers!
Reply 74
Original post by charlotteO2302

It’s turning into quite the wait but hopefully we hear something soon! I also emailed them a couple of weeks ago but haven’t had a response yet. I applied for Cardiff, what about you?
The civil service application centre for me now just says

We are still checking:

whether you have previously been dismissed from employment in the Civil Service

Surely that won't take long...I've never worked for them before!
The civil service application centre for me now just says

We are still checking:

whether you have previously been dismissed from employment in the Civil Service

Surely that won't take long...I've never worked for them before!

I wouldn’t have thought so. Feel like we are edging to the finish line! Mine is just saying references outstanding (my CTC came through last week).

It’s odd though cos I gave two personal references but they only contacted one. Doesn’t anyone know if that’s usual?
I wouldn’t have thought so. Feel like we are edging to the finish line! Mine is just saying references outstanding (my CTC came through last week).

It’s odd though cos I gave two personal references but they only contacted one. Doesn’t anyone know if that’s usual?

ooh you know i don't know if they have contacted my references..i'll ask them
Reply 78
ooh you know i don't know if they have contacted my references..i'll ask them

Hi what was the question like on the interview?
Hey, I got all my clearance through and confirmed on Monday - now just waiting on a start date. Anyone else had a start date yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending