Scroll to see replies

Right now for Medicine :P
Original post by Anonymous
Right now for Medicine :P

Same! Woke up this morning with an interview invite :smile:
Hi everyone, I just received a Non-jupas interview for HKU MBBS today x

Stats: PG IB 45/45, 777HL, additional stats: UCAT 3070B2, BMAT 7.9 6.3 4A
Local student
Hi, I just received an interview for MBBS Non-Jupas interview.
Stats: International Graduate Application, PG: 1st class neuroscience (UK), UCAT: 3010 B1
Does anyone have any suggestions on Cantonese ability? How much it will contribute to the final mark.
I can only speak Mandarin
Original post by nananacmon
Same! Woke up this morning with an interview invite :smile:

Same here :smile:
Original post by coainecoins
Hi, I just received an interview for MBBS Non-Jupas interview.
Stats: International Graduate Application, PG: 1st class neuroscience (UK), UCAT: 3010 B1
Does anyone have any suggestions on Cantonese ability? How much it will contribute to the final mark.
I can only speak Mandarin

Same here! Was thinking about how to learn it in a week's time...
Reply 26
Did anyone here get an interview for LLB at HKU or CUHK?
Original post by avengingwinter
Hi everyone, I just received a Non-jupas interview for HKU MBBS today x

Stats: PG IB 45/45, 777HL, additional stats: UCAT 3070B2, BMAT 7.9 6.3 4A
Local student

When is your interview?? Would appreciate if you can give some advices or tips to help
Same here! Was thinking about how to learn it in a week's time..

Do you mind giving some tips or advices to help?
When is your interview?? Would appreciate if you can give some advices or tips to help

it’s today and tomorrow - next batch is mid April
Do you mind giving some tips or advices to help?

Hey, I believe you have finished! Turned out to be Mandarin is fine :smile:
Original post by sleep-deprived
What course you are applying for: Law/IBGM
What universities you are thinking of: HKU, CUHK, City University
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: A*A*A*AA
GCSE/IGCSE grades: 9999988877

Hey I know this is pretty late but I am an IBGM applicant as well! Have you done your interview yet?
Anyone heard back from hku dentistry? I only received an invitation for a general admissions interview.. but no news from dentistry faculty thus far
Original post by Janjan101
Anyone heard back from hku dentistry? I only received an invitation for a general admissions interview.. but no news from dentistry faculty thus far

could you mind tell your statistics ?
I was wondering if anyone who didn't put ibgm as their first choice got an offer from them already?
What course you are applying for: Global Business, IBBA, Global Economics and Finance.
What universities you are thinking of: CUHK, City U
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: 89.27% in USEK (Indonesian's high school final exam)
GCSE/IGCSE grades: N/A
Extra curriculars: President of the student's magazine, VP of the student's wall magazine and article team, Coordinator of the student cooperative, French fluency (B1 with certificate), 2 Internship in total of 4 months, and currently working full-time job to fill in my gap year.
I was wondering if anyone who didn't put ibgm as their first choice got an offer from them already?

Me, and two of my friends that I know of! Xx
Hello, I’m applying for CUHK psychology and I have predicted grades of ABB and achieved grades of A*BB this term, however; they suggest a range of reference score between AAB-AAA.

Therefore, is it unlikely that I would get an offer from CUHK and would I know is it normal that I still haven’t got an offer since the deadline of main round.
Original post by Ka Chak Li
Hello, I’m applying for CUHK psychology and I have predicted grades of ABB and achieved grades of A*BB this term, however; they suggest a range of reference score between AAB-AAA.

Therefore, is it unlikely that I would get an offer from CUHK and would I know is it normal that I still haven’t got an offer since the deadline of main round.

I also applied in main round and no interview call till now
I also applied in main round and no interview call till now

Any updates? Still haven’t..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending