The Student Room Group

How mad are you?

rant :biggrin: everyone has something to rant about :smile: Let it all out

Scroll to see replies

I am angry because I can detect that my brother has stole my cheesecake even though I am not on the same floor as the fridge.:angry:
im mad cuz my gf split up with me cuz i go go karting without her
mad bcos i've got a massive headache probs a fever too and these cramps are a *****.
I’m mad that different colleges around the country are using different criteria for the final a level grades. Exam boards claim this is fair and will be standardised, but how can this be fair if some are using just tests and some using essays and even homework too???? Grates my ****ing gears
I am mad because Idk why I am angry and thinking about it is making me more angry at myself.

P.S Maybe i just need sleep.
Original post by Enac_fire

Erm. 0.000000%. 😊

Thank you for this thread though, nonetheless.
Reply 7
Original post by 666aaron
im mad cuz my gf split up with me cuz i go go karting without her

thats a good reason for a breakup :wink: I would be mad if someone went go karting withoutme too lol

Spoiler

Original post by glassalice
I am angry because I can detect that my brother has stole my cheesecake even though I am not on the same floor as the fridge.:angry:

omg that's the worst :angry:

Original post by HS_1
mad bcos i've got a massive headache probs a fever too and these cramps are a *****.

awww maybe use a hot water bottle for the cramps? mine get really bad too :frown:
Reply 8
Im angry because covid exists and Im so bored of staying at home and having no independence as an 18 year old. I want to go out and have the fun I should be having at this time of my life
im mad because i wanna sing BTS but apparently i sound like a screeching cat. you didnt say that the other night mum when you sat there and listened to me sing the EXACT SAME SONG
Original post by Ajm333
Im angry because covid exists and Im so bored of staying at home and having no independence as an 18 year old. I want to go out and have the fun I should be having at this time of my life

oh hello lol
:console: i get you even tho im 4 yrs younger lol
Reply 11
Original post by Ajm333

im not 18 yet but i can understand how annoying that is :angry: all our good life years are being wasted being stuck at home.

Original post by BluMoon06
im mad because i wanna sing BTS but apparently i sound like a screeching cat. you didnt say that the other night mum when you sat there and listened to me sing the EXACT SAME SONG

Sing as loud as you can even if you sound bad!!
Reply 12
Original post by BluMoon06
oh hello lol
:console: i get you even tho im 4 yrs younger lol

At least we have BTS ahahah

I chose my username because I'm mad. :wink:
Original post by Ajm333

Omg SAME, i turned 18 last month and couldn’t use my ID to get a small tattoo like i always wanted. First taste of freedom was taken away haha, but I’ll just have to wait until the summer, no big deal LMAO *cries*
thats a good reason for a breakup :wink: I would be mad if someone went go karting withoutme too lol

Spoiler

worse thing is i offered to take her and she said no cuz it would ruin her hair and makeup
Reply 16
I hate my username and cant change it for another year.
Reply 17
Original post by 666aaron
worse thing is i offered to take her and she said no cuz it would ruin her hair and makeup

that's her fault then :angry: Feel better soon! Maybe go go karting to feel better if its open :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by Foxehh
I hate my username and cant change it for another year.

i think its nice :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Cameron1144
Omg SAME, i turned 18 last month and couldn’t use my ID to get a small tattoo like i always wanted. First taste of freedom was taken away haha, but I’ll just have to wait until the summer, no big deal LMAO *cries*

Literally me omg, I want to go to a nightclub soooo bad and finally use my ID

Quick Reply

Latest