The Student Room Group

Deloitte BrightStart apprenticeships 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nancy Drew
I found out today that I have been progressed the final stage which I'm super excited about! I hope you all hear back soon as I know how nerve wracking it is waiting!

Which one did you apply for?
Original post by Howyoudoing
Which one did you apply for?

I've applied for tax consulting :smile:
I've applied for tax consulting :smile:

School leaver??
Original post by Zoo-Eee-Mama
School leaver??

Yeah, school leaver tax consulting brightstart
Yeah, school leaver tax consulting brightstart

Congratulations I’m happy for you! Let’s hope the emails start flowing in for everyone.
Original post by Zoo-Eee-Mama
Congratulations I’m happy for you! Let’s hope the emails start flowing in for everyone.

Thank you for your kind words, I hope they do too. It's a killer waiting for an update. Good luck to you with your application!
Reply 86
I got told on the 2nd of March that I got into the Final Stage for the Deloitte Risk Advisory stream. Any advice on what the structure might be like, or ways to prepare?
Anyone heard back from the Audit school leaver position in London?
@hsn0002 The process is alot cleaner and straight forward. You'll be given a question where you'll need to create a power point slide for a company. The topic will depend in the field you are applying for. There will also be a group interview where you'll have to work together as a team to complete a task. The last part is a sit down with the partner/ senior manager to present the slidea you've created and they'll ask you a few questions alongside a small interview to find out a bit about you. Great tip. Breathe, relax amd don't sweat. You've gotten this far so you've done alot better than alot of people applying. Best of luck. Let us know how you do
Reply 89
Original post by ExpertADvisor
@hsn0002 The process is alot cleaner and straight forward. You'll be given a question where you'll need to create a power point slide for a company. The topic will depend in the field you are applying for. There will also be a group interview where you'll have to work together as a team to complete a task. The last part is a sit down with the partner/ senior manager to present the slidea you've created and they'll ask you a few questions alongside a small interview to find out a bit about you. Great tip. Breathe, relax amd don't sweat. You've gotten this far so you've done alot better than alot of people applying. Best of luck. Let us know how you do

I did it yesterday but thank you. you got the group exercise part right. but rather than a presentation, it was just a normal interview with a senior associate in the same field. I think I did ok but only time will tell.
Is anyone still yet to receive an update after their job simulation?
Original post by abdulthegreat20
Is anyone still yet to receive an update after their job simulation?

yeah I'm still waiting, they said they'll let us know by the end of march I think.
Original post by AAsmrc
I recently got an email asking me to wait until the 28th of February, weird thing is when I checked the portal it’s now on the “final stage assessment” with no updates on what to do next.

What was the outcome of this, mine is showing the same thing ?
Original post by r-dil-grade69
yeah I'm still waiting, they said they'll let us know by the end of march I think.

They're taking their time to let us know
They're taking their time to let us know

Honestly bro. I think Deloitte is usually quite slow with their recruitment process compared to the rest of the big 4 though
Original post by hsn0002
I did it yesterday but thank you. you got the group exercise part right. but rather than a presentation, it was just a normal interview with a senior associate in the same field. I think I did ok but only time will tell.

Any updates on your application as of yet?
Reply 96
Any updates on your application as of yet?

nah mate, still waiting
I did so so terrible on that job simulation but literally, got an update saying I got into the next stage this morning. Really excited to do the virtual assessment centre!
Original post by Hammadp
I did so so terrible on that job simulation but literally, got an update saying I got into the next stage this morning. Really excited to do the virtual assessment centre!

Congratulations on passing. Has anyone else received any news? Did you apply to the bristol for start school leavers apprenticeship for tax/audit?
Original post by Hammadp

Congrats! When are you doing your AC?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending