The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Engineering Offer Holders 2021

Hello! I have just finished 1st year at UCL EEE, and am a committee member of the UCL engineering society. Want to talk about the term, moving to uni, and everything else with first year at UCL? comment below! ^_^
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:hi: I've just put your thread into university college london so you can get a few more responses :smile:
Please don't advertise third party groups here.
This is in order to protect the privacy of others on the site :fyi:
You should continue to do this privately on the websites themselves.
Thanks and check out the forum for the official applicants thread :yy:
Cheese
Original post by zrrh04
Hello! I have just finished 1st year at UCL EEE, and am a committee member of the UCL engineering society. Want to talk about the term, moving to uni, and everything else with first year at UCL? comment below! ^_^
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by zrrh04

Hi! I've applied to UCL for EEE but I have not heard back yet and I was wondering if the department has given offers out not?
Reply 3
I don’t think anyone that has applied for engineering from UCL has heard back yet. Any ideas as to why there is such a big delay?
Reply 4
Same here. Haven't heard back yet. Any tentative dates when they might make an offer.
Original post by BobbyW22
I don’t think anyone that has applied for engineering from UCL has heard back yet. Any ideas as to why there is such a big delay?

People who applied for engineering have heard back, there's another thread that includes an offer tracker. You can use that to see which courses have released offers, albeit there aren't many engineering offer holders.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
People who applied for engineering have heard back, there's another thread that includes an offer tracker. You can use that to see which courses have released offers, albeit there aren't many engineering offer holders.

Can you please share the thread if you have any info. That would be helpful.
Original post by gund21
Can you please share the thread if you have any info. That would be helpful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ItzulahYxA5wBh0ndl8xhxwuP5VJLayvQI0N-yjQdxU/edit#gid=1804200334
Reply 8
Also waiting on an eee offer. Wish everyone good luck!
Original post by OoMadoOO
Also waiting on an eee offer. Wish everyone good luck!

me too, why is it taking so long? what are you predicted grades?
Any one applying for Mechanical Engineering with Business Finance? They seem so slow with the offers lol
Reply 11

Thanks. Seems like for 2021 entry they have not released offers for EEE yet.
Original post by zrrh04

I applied to do chemical engineering for UCAS. But I’m wanting to change my course to electrical engineering. Is it difficult to change engineering course at UCL
Original post by Osireg17
I applied to do chemical engineering for UCAS. But I’m wanting to change my course to electrical engineering. Is it difficult to change engineering course at UCL

I'm pretty sure the Engineering departments at UCL are separate, unlike other universities where Engineering disciplines overlap in the 1st year or 2 allowing you to switch. So no you probably wouldn't be able to switch if you enter UCL for chemical engineering.
Original post by ibrahimxx
Any one applying for Mechanical Engineering with Business Finance? They seem so slow with the offers lol

I am and I've heard nothing back. have you heard anything back?
(edited 3 years ago)
I submitted my application before Oct 15th and hear nothing back from EEE......
u

Ur preds?
Original post by rgav
u

Ur preds?

A*A*A in Maths, FM and Physics
Original post by leangu02
I am and I've heard nothing back. have you heard anything back?

What were your predictions?

me too man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending