The Student Room Group

South Thames F1 2021

Thread for people starting F1 in South Thames in August 21

Hi everyone, super excited to get allocated this deanery! I've never actually visited anywhere in South Thames outside of Brighton, so very excited to explore! I'm coming from Scotland so a bit apprehensive about learning all the computer systems etc, but I'm sure it's going to be doable!

Hope this is the result everyone wanted!

Scroll to see replies

Help I’m panicking
My overall score for foundation entry just made the deanery I.e it’s the lowest of the low

I need to stay in the south east area pls can someone help me? Will my pathetic score mean I’ll have to be in the coast for two years?
I’m so upset
What was your score ?
Original post by Anonymous
What was your score ?

Not good, embarrassingly low. Near the cut off.
do I have any chance of hospitals near central in the ST deanery?
I think you’ll have to look at the stats from last year because the cut offs will have changed. But you still got London( ish), and you made the primary list, you should pat yourself on the back for that. Nobody can say for sure where you will be, but the stats should give you a good idea.
I think you’ll have to look at the stats from last year because the cut offs will have changed. But you still got London( ish), and you made the primary list, you should pat yourself on the back for that. Nobody can say for sure where you will be, but the stats should give you a good idea.

I was just wondering if anyone from last year near the cut off was in the same position as me and could could offer me some tips?
Reply 7
I would be interested to hear as well about scores regarding south thames deanery, especially for central!
Original post by rhawil
I would be interested to hear as well about scores regarding south thames deanery, especially for central!

What was your total score? If it’s above 80 I think you can get central
What are the cut off scores? I'm unable to open the link from the email so if anyone could share would be great!
Reply 10
What was your total score? If it’s above 80 I think you can get central

I got 84 so was hoping to stay in central! Hopefully you get where you want, you never know with other people's scores ...
Original post by rhawil
I got 84 so was hoping to stay in central! Hopefully you get where you want, you never know with other people's scores ...

Congrats!!!! You smashed it :smile:
I just don’t want to end up on the coast lol as it’s far from home
Whats the best way of going about trying to get 2 years in London with a score of 82-83?
I know someone who got in with a score just below 79 so I think the cut off was a bit lower this year than last!
Reply 14
does anyone know the hospitals included within the london links 1 /2/3?
Whats the best way of going about trying to get 2 years in London with a score of 82-83? / is it possible??
everyone’s score?
I know someone who got in with a score just below 79 so I think the cut off was a bit lower this year than last!

Just out of interest was it like 78.85 their score?
everyone’s score?

Just out of interest was it like 78.85 their score?

78.7something
78.7something

ah that’s very close to cut off last year. I wonder what the cut off is this year?
ah that’s very close to cut off last year. I wonder what the cut off is this year?

Well I also know somebody who got 77.8 and didn't get it, so must be somewhere in between

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending