The Student Room Group

✨Lexi's Daily Life Blog ✨❤️😈

HeYyYyYyY! Sooo I've seen alot of people making blogs sooo i was likeee "let's do it" 😈

My names Alexis, but ya'll can call me Lexi:smile: Im 15 years old and I live in the USA 😋And I loveeee sports and singing and food hahhahahaha yeahhhh. Oh also I loveee video games (call of duty, GTA, etc.) and memes are lovely

DAY 1: 3/11/21
I've done nothinggg today. which is really bad because I have a lot of school work to do...But maybe if where I live they would open the schools again I would be doing really good butt nope. I got really yelled at this morning because I accidentally got hair dye on the back deck and my mom flipped her lid, now I have to sand and paint the whole thing lmaoooo.
RANDOM QUESTION:
What's your favorite food?🍔

TAGS: @BluMoon06, @MMtrapzz, @iamthicccccc1405
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lwexi12
HeYyYyYyY! Sooo I've seen alot of people making blogs sooo i was likeee "let's do it" 😈

My names Alexis, but ya'll can call me Lexi:smile: Im 15 years old and I live in the USA 😋And I loveeee sports and singing and food hahhahahaha yeahhhh. Oh also I loveee video games (call of duty, GTA, etc.) and memes are lovely

I've done nothinggg today. which is really bad because I have a lot of school work to do...But maybe if where I live they would open the schools again I would be doing really good butt nope. I got really yelled at this morning because I accidentally got hair dye on the back deck and my mom flipped her lid, now I have to sand and paint the whole thing lmaoooo.
RANDOM QUESTION:

Samosas. :colondollar:
second one here, was first but them STARK had to cut in line, my fav food is, tacos
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Stark°3000
Samosas. :colondollar:

ohhhh whats that?
Original post by Lwexi12
ohhhh whats that?

Oml I'm crying 😭
images (3).jpeg
It's a smexy pastry treat which can have a veggie filling, lamb filling or just mince meat and some other stuff too.
Original post by Lwexi12

RANDOM QUESTION:

TAGS: @BluMoon06, @MMtrapzz, @iamthicccccc1405

woah gamer girl thats cool
whats sports do u like?
also trust me schools reopening doesnt help unfortunately smh
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
second one here, was first but them STARK had to cut in line, my fav food is, tacos

:tongue:
:tongue:

:angry:
:angry:

I didn't do anything wrong :colondollar:
I didn't do anything wrong :colondollar:

i know :h:
cleanmeme-10.jpg
Reply 11
Oml I'm crying 😭
images (3).jpeg
It's a smexy pastry treat which can have a veggie filling, lamb filling or just mince meat and some other stuff too.

oh im sorry lol it looks really good! my fav is lumpia
i know :h:

Thank you 💗
Original post by Lwexi12
oh im sorry lol it looks really good! my fav is lumpia

Lumpia?? :confused: This is new.
Nvm just found out that they're spring rolls - which I also love :colondollar:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by the_pharaoh
woah gamer girl thats cool
whats sports do u like?
also trust me schools reopening doesnt help unfortunately smh

yeahhhh lol
I play field Hockey, and cheer but I like soccer, football, Ice skating,gymnastics, basket ball, ect. lollll
oh that sucks I did really well in school but out of school I'm doing terrible
Reply 14
Thank you 💗

Lumpia?? :confused: This is new.

its soooooooo good omg 201113_Lumpia-Shanghai_550.jpg
Original post by Lwexi12
yeahhhh lol
I play field Hockey, and cheer but I like soccer, football, Ice skating,gymnastics, basket ball, ect. lollll
oh that sucks I did really well in school but out of school I'm doing terrible

ooooo same i love to play man sports maing football (what u call soccer), basketball and tennis
no i do well genrally like im a good student and id say im genrally smart but when it comes to studying i lose concentration easily like rn smh
wooow, im like the only one here who was actually tagged yet Lexi hasn't said a single word to me
Reply 17
Original post by the_pharaoh
ooooo same i love to play man sports maing football (what u call soccer), basketball and tennis
no i do well genrally like im a good student and id say im genrally smart but when it comes to studying i lose concentration easily like rn smh

hahaha ive never studied in my life, but I'm the type of person that doesn't really have to tbh lol
Original post by Lwexi12
its soooooooo good omg 201113_Lumpia-Shanghai_550.jpg

Spring rolls. Smexy as f-
😍
Original post by Lwexi12
hahaha ive never studied in my life, but I'm the type of person that doesn't really have to tbh lol

youd be lucky unfortunately tho no matter how smart u are u gotta put hard work to actually get all 9's = 4.0 gpa

Quick Reply

Latest