The Student Room Group

A girl called me dwaf.

I asked a girl out and she rejected me saying she dont date dwarfs. It really shattered my confidence of asking any pretty girls out.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I asked a girl out and she rejected me saying she dont date dwarfs. It really shattered my confidence of asking any pretty girls out.

Do you have dwarfism or was she just being a whorebag?
Reply 2
Original post by CatGentleman
Do you have dwarfism or was she just being a whorebag?

Oh i forgot to mention heights. I am 1.74m and she was around 1.70 with shoes and everything.
Reply 3
I am normal human being if that helps.
You're probably better off without her if she's going to reject you based on your (pretty normal) height.
She seems like a dumbass anyways, so you're lucky you won't have to put up with that.
I am normal human being if that helps.

Dwarves are normal human beings, just a bit shorter than average.

She's a whorebag, move on, nothing to be said about it tbh. You can't base your self-esteem on whether all girls will like you cuz they will not. Tastes vary quite a bit and not every girl is as shallow and rude.
Reply 7
Original post by Rufus the red
You're probably better off without her if she's going to reject you based on your (pretty normal) height.

Original post by Ducky_MoMo
She seems like a dumbass anyways, so you're lucky you won't have to put up with that.

I am already past her. Its just that I lost all my confidence and aftet that incident I didnt even stood next to another girl properly.
good.

Well at the very least you're going to filter out the worthless girls. If they mock your height which is average,then they are not worth it.
Original post by Ella (:
As far as I am aware 1.74m is a pretty normal height, not ‘dwarf’ like at all. So really, you have nothing to worry about. Don’t let her words get to you.

you would say that your tiny 5 foot 1:biggrin:

Looks like you swerved that one, no point wasting any mental energy on someone who is nasty for no reason.

good bye, let’s look forward now
Is this really that unusual? I mean, maybe using the word "dwarf" is a bit odd. But I quite regularly hear women criticise men for being "too short to date".
Is this really that unusual? I mean, maybe using the word "dwarf" is a bit odd. But I quite regularly hear women criticise men for being "too short to date".

Those sort of women only fall for one type, and usually end up hurt. They should take a look in the mirror at themselves, before they judge anyone else.
Wtf? 1.74m is 5'9" not short at all. Perspective is a full 4" - 5" taller than the average Brit' woman. Methinks the OP well knows it and is trolling.
Original post by uberteknik
Wtf? 1.74m is 5'9" not short at all. Perspective is a full 4" - 5" taller than the average Brit' woman. Methinks the OP well knows it and is trolling.

Hope i was. I also told this to my friend(who is tall) and he just laughed and told me that french girls like tall men because their mens are tall.
Hope i was. I also told this to my friend(who is tall) and he just laughed and told me that french girls like tall men because their mens are tall.

Well, basically all girls like tall men, lol. You're a normal height though, so I wouldn't worry.
Original post by Chief Wiggum
Well, basically all girls like tall men, lol. You're a normal height though, so I wouldn't worry.

I am not worried about my height, but i am worried about dating women. Whenever i go to ask a women, now i feel like she will reject me because i am short.
I am not worried about my height, but i am worried about dating women. Whenever i go to ask a women, now i feel like she will reject me because i am short.

Some might. A guy being "too short" is a very common reason for a woman to reject a man. I'm sure they won't all reject you though!

Listen screw that girl, the worst thing you can do is allow her comment to control your confidence. Refuse to let that ******ed b*tch have that much of an effect over you. I've been through it as well and it sucks, but you soon learn that it's not worth letting worthless individuals destroy who you are because of a comment. You'll regret missed opportunities with other girls all because of this one comment, so stay positive bro!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending