The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It's 18:15 and I'm outside right now, I better hurry home 15 minutes past my curfew!!

I'm calling the police. We have a rogue male on the loose.
Original post by BluMoon06
im so glad you brought this up

Yeah, it wasn't hard information to find. Most murder victims are killed by someone they know not by strangers anyway.
Why is everyone falling for bait like this?
Original post by BiggestLoser21
Why is everyone falling for bait like this?

I'm in an argumentative mood :lol:
Original post by maccles02
everyone in their right mind should know that obviously not all men are rapists/murderers etc. the problem is how do you tell? it's like putting someone in a pit of snakes and saying not all of them are venomous - how do you know which ones to avoid. men need to listen to women's voices on these issues

Who said they aren't?

You will never know who is nice and who isn't. That's the same for everyone, not just women.
You must be joking... women don't have the capacity to rape, assault or abuse men. I've never seen a women do anything slightly wrong in her whole entire life. And of course, every single man is a monster :mmm:
Those posting debates outside of the debate forum are trolls looking for attention.
Approx 85% of stranger murder victims are men, most aged between 16 and 24. Where is the outrage? I'm not holding my breath. Also most murder victims are killed by someone they know, stranger murder is one of the least common types.
Those of you males putting the #notallmen you are the problem just like the ones who did all lives matter, us women we cannot go out at dark without fear of being attacked so I think a 6pm curfew for men is totally fair, we women deserve equal rights and we don't get them, how many of you females here agree with this?

Instead of attacking one person on the thread in a misogynistic way, why not reply to a few more of the posts. We'd love to hear your counterarguments.
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
Instead of attacking one person on the thread in a misogynistic way, why not reply to a few more of the posts. We'd love to hear your counterarguments.

They have counter arguments?
Those of you males putting the #notallmen you are the problem just like the ones who did all lives matter, us women we cannot go out at dark without fear of being attacked so I think a 6pm curfew for men is totally fair, we women deserve equal rights and we don't get them, how many of you females here agree with this?

i agree with this
Reply 31

It is quite rare for women to be killed like that 33 year old was.

statistically men are much more likely to be attacked/killed by a stranger than women are.
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
I'm in an argumentative mood :lol:

True. Arguing with trolls sound fun till they end up making no sense and it becomes boring after a while
Reply 33

i can't go out at night without fear of being attacked either and i'm a guy?
It's nothing like all lives matter you imbecile. How many police brutality victims are white? not many i assume
Whereas the murder rate for men in britain is more than 1 a day. In the stranger category something like 85% of the dead are men.
Original post by Rufus the red
They have counter arguments?

Very doubtful. Just said it for a laugh. As if someone with a lack of maturity this bad could have a counter argument. All they had is asterisks.
Original post by BiggestLoser21
True. Arguing with trolls sound fun till they end up making no sense and it becomes boring after a while

True. But we started with a nonsense post, so we're already at that stage :lol:
It's nothing like all lives matter you imbecile. How many police brutality victims are white? not many i assume
Whereas the murder rate for men in britain is more than 1 a day. In the stranger category something like 85% of the dead are men.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1124036/number-people-killed-police-ethnicity-us/
I don't exactly agree with #NotAllMen as it feels a bit like it shuts up women, but the rest of your post is nonsense

I don't see the same public outrage when hundreds of teenage boys as young as 14 are stabbed every year, yet we have MPs claiming that 'society sees dead women as normal'

Latest

Trending

Trending