The Student Room Group

Leicester A100 / A199 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nazia waqar
9th jan

Thankyou
Original post by Don pablo esc
To those who have an offer when was your interview ?

12th feb
Did you all get track notifications or just letters?
Reply 63
Original post by AliceAA
Did you all get track notifications or just letters?

track notifications first, then letters a few days after
Any new updates ?
Does anyone know when you can apply for accommodation?
Reply 66
Heyy everyone! I received an offer 10 days ago and still haven’t got a letter or email from the uni. Should I email them?
How many offers do you reckon have been given out
hey guys, i firmed leicester today and had an unconditional bc I did my a levels last year, has anyone thought about accom? I sent off my accom application today x
Original post by medapplicant1904
hey guys, i firmed leicester today and had an unconditional bc I did my a levels last year, has anyone thought about accom? I sent off my accom application today x

Which accom have u applied to?
Original post by Jeeez678
Which accom have u applied to?

Opal court & Nixon, studio & ensuites in both x are you firming?
hey has anyone who has applied for the foundation year got an offer?
Original post by medapplicant1904
Opal court & Nixon, studio & ensuites in both x are you firming?

I don't know if I'm firming yet because I'm still waiting to hear back from other unis. I applied to the same accom as you but I applied for ensuites but for normal and deluxe rooms. I'm a gap year student aswell btw.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by meg0148
Heyy everyone! I received an offer 10 days ago and still haven’t got a letter or email from the uni. Should I email them?

In the same boat as you are! Just sent an email asking them about this since we can't really attend the offer holder day without the ID they've provided us in the offer letter/email :h:
Are there any nice private student accommodations near to the uni?
Reply 75
Original post by premedfun
In the same boat as you are! Just sent an email asking them about this since we can't really attend the offer holder day without the ID they've provided us in the offer letter/email :h:

Heyy! Still haven't got a letter but I did get an email today. It talked about Leicester's ranking, links for the websites about facilities, etc. I don't know if there's another email though explaining the course in more detail.
The other day, I got an invite to book a place for the offer holder's day and the ID I registered with was just my UCAS ID. Maybe if you have the email about the offer holder day, try registering with your UCAS ID? I'm not sure if there's another unique ID we get on an email after getting an offer. :smile:
Have any more offers been sent ?
Any more offers been sent ?
Original post by Don pablo esc
Any more offers been sent ?

No
Original post by clevergirl1000
hey has anyone who has applied for the foundation year got an offer?

I haven’t heard back from them yet and my interview was on the last day of interviews

Quick Reply

Latest