The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Postgraduate Applicants 2021

Has any got an accepted for the year 2021 .. I applied in Imperial .. my application for chemistry reaserch (PhD ) in spring (January 2021) my application is completed in June , and they tell me after 8 weeks they will inform the applicants if the applicathion acceptble or not this is the eighth week and I have not received a reply yet..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hindaati
Has any got an accepted for the year 2021 .. I applied in Imperial .. my application for chemistry reaserch (PhD ) in spring (January 2021) my application is completed in June , and they tell me after 8 weeks they will inform the applicants if the applicathion acceptble or not this is the eighth week and I have not received a reply yet..

Have you been discussing specific projects with a potential supervisor, or just fired an application in via the registry web site ? If it’s the former, your supervisor is the person best placed to tell you what is going on. PhD applications are very different from at undergrad, you need to develop a personal relationship with a research team, talk to potential PIs and their current students, map out a project and funding package etc. If it’s the latter, chances are most funding was allocated months ago and the chance of an offer are very slim now.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Anyone got an offer for MSc Advanced Computing?
Original post by zuha1311
Anyone got an offer for MSc Advanced Computing?

There is already a useful thread for this:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6646978
Reply 4
Anyone got an offer for MSc Security and Resilience?
Reply 5
Anyone got an offer for MSc Advanced Computational Methods in Aeronautics?
Reply 6
Anyone applying to MSc in Analogue and Digital IC design?
anyone got offer for M.Sc sustainable energy futures?If yes, can u discuss timeline?
Hi. I received my offer letter on 8th March for Sustainable Energy Futures.
anyone applied for MSc Applied Computational Engineering and Scientific computing or similar courses
Is there any active forum for Imperial College London Postgraduates 2021-2022? This one seems to be quite dormant
Original post by proudfeminist
Hi. I received my offer letter on 8th March for Sustainable Energy Futures.

oh that's great! Still waiting to hear back myself.
Reply 12
Original post by prysci99
Is there any active forum for Imperial College London Postgraduates 2021-2022? This one seems to be quite dormant

I was wondering the same. Is there any active forum for postgraduates for the next academic course. I will start the MRes in Finance this September.
Original post by esa14
I was wondering the same. Is there any active forum for postgraduates for the next academic course. I will start the MRes in Finance this September.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6646978&p=94726735&page=50#post94726735 is quite active
Hi I recieved my offer for Advanced Computational Methods in Aeronautics on 24th Feb
Original post by prysci99
Hi I recieved my offer for Advanced Computational Methods in Aeronautics on 24th Feb

hey, I got an offer in Advanced Computational Engineering and Scientific Computing in Earth sciences. Similar courses maybe?
Hi , i received an offer for Msc advanced chemical engineering with bio technology
Reply 17
Anyone heard back from EEE dept?
Reply 18
Original post by nasimayaZ
Hi , i received an offer for Msc advanced chemical engineering with bio technology

Congrats!! Are you an international student if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by violac2
Congrats!! Are you an international student if you don't mind me asking?

Yes , are you too ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending