The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

uni of Nottingham dagfa house

has anyone ever stayed at dagfa house or is there anyone who has put it down as one of their choices for next year (2021)?
I chose it as one of my choices, looks like the nicest one but was just wondering what its like/what to expect! Theres mixed reviews on google...

Scroll to see replies

I know someone at dafga house and they said that it's pretty quiet compared to the other places since there's not a lot of students but the accom itself is really nice. I am currently debating on where to go since I just firmed Nottingham but I'm sure you'll have a great time there!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Maya99743
has anyone ever stayed at dagfa house or is there anyone who has put it down as one of their choices for next year (2021)?
I chose it as one of my choices, looks like the nicest one but was just wondering what its like/what to expect! Theres mixed reviews on google...

Hi, I'm going to nottingham in 2021 and put Dagfa down as well It looked the nicest compared to all the other accommodation imo and it was close to university park too. did you put dagfa down as your top choice?
Reply 3

i wanted to put dagfa down as one of my options but it was fully booked by the time i applied for accom ! ://
Reply 4
Original post by saucysaucerachi
I know someone at dafga house and they said that it's pretty quiet compared to the other places since there's not a lot of students but the accom itself is really nice. I am currently debating on where to go since I just firmed Nottingham but I'm sure you'll have a great time there!

aw thanks! I was a bit worried about it being too small but I'm sure it'll be nice if I end up there..
Reply 5
Original post by dona_s
Hi, I'm going to nottingham in 2021 and put Dagfa down as well It looked the nicest compared to all the other accommodation imo and it was close to university park too. did you put dagfa down as your top choice?

yes I did! not sure if I've got it tho as they haven't told us yet!
Reply 6
Original post by skiii
i wanted to put dagfa down as one of my options but it was fully booked by the time i applied for accom ! ://

that's so annoying someone did tell me that it was booked up really quickly.. probs co its pretty small.. what did you put instead??
Reply 7
that's so annoying someone did tell me that it was booked up really quickly.. probs co its pretty small.. what did you put instead??

i put spc, nottingham two and raleigh park !
Reply 8
yes I did! not sure if I've got it tho as they haven't told us yet!

yeah same! what course are you studying btw?
Reply 9
Original post by dona_s
yeah same! what course are you studying btw?

history hbu?
Reply 10
Original post by skiii
i put spc, nottingham two and raleigh park !

yes I saw them they look good.. just in a different area..
Reply 11
history hbu?

same lmao ur the first person ive seen doing history on these forums.
Reply 12
history hbu?

psychology! do you mind private messaging me your insta or snapchat or something? it's fine if you don't i'm just trying to know people before we actually get to uni lol
Reply 13
Original post by olacomo
same lmao ur the first person ive seen doing history on these forums.

really haha I thought it was quite popular I must be wrong
Reply 14
Original post by dona_s
psychology! do you mind private messaging me your insta or snapchat or something? it's fine if you don't i'm just trying to know people before we actually get to uni lol

ofc I will! its not letting me yet for some reason because I haven't posted enough or something??
Reply 15
really haha I thought it was quite popular I must be wrong

nah literally havent seen anyone else doing it at nottingham lmao i been tryna find other people doing history too

I put two rooms at dagfa as my top, i thought it looked really nice but i hope it isn't too quiet. Does anyone know how long it will be until they get back to us about accommodation?
Reply 17
Original post by emilyharriet
I put two rooms at dagfa as my top, i thought it looked really nice but i hope it isn't too quiet. Does anyone know how long it will be until they get back to us about accommodation?

I think Broadgate and Raleigh Park are hearing back right now so hopefully it will be soon
Reply 18
Hi, I'm starting there this year too and managedto put Dagfa as my first choice just before it was fully booked. I've not heard anything back yet but have also seen mixed reviews.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by dona_s
I think Broadgate and Raleigh Park are hearing back right now so hopefully it will be soon

Ive seen it can take up to 4 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending