The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Official University of Bradford 2021 applicant chat

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Bradford for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone :wavey:

Welcome to the 2021 applicant chat thread - a place to meet, chat and ask all your burning questions :smile:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hi i applied for MPharm. Studying bio, chem, psych. How long does it usually take for Bradford to send out offers. I really hope they make me an offer but my predicted grades are below what they want :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi i applied for MPharm. Studying bio, chem, psych. How long does it usually take for Bradford to send out offers. I really hope they make me an offer but my predicted grades are below what they want :frown:

BFD are really lenient so it might not be a problem the main thing is your actual grades x
BFD are really lenient so it might not be a problem the main thing is your actual grades x

Thank you so much for letting me know! I was really worried!
Has anyone received offers from radiography, had an interview just anxiously waiting
hey guys, ive got offered a place for Bradford's Paramedic Science and it would be nice to hear if anyone else has?
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey everyone I have an offer for Bradford's MPhysiotherapy course and would be cool to hear back from anyone else who is looking at the course too!
Reply 8
Hey everyone I have an offer for Bradford's MPhysiotherapy course and would be cool to hear back from anyone else who is looking at the course too!

Hi how was the interview for it, i have one next wednesday
Reply 9
Original post by nood123
Hi how was the interview for it, i have one next wednesday

Honestly, I wouldn't say it was that bad, as long as you understand the NHS values and 6 c's along with good knowledge of the physiotherapist's role within the NHS setting and sport's setting id say you'll be fine. The people who interviewed me were really friendly and enabled me to stay calm and answer the questions as well as I could. If you need any more help just message me :smile: (Is the interview for the Mphysio or normal Physio course?)
Has anyone heard back after radiography interview? If so, were you made an offer and after how long? I’ve just had mine today and wondering approx when I’ll hear back
Original post by silverg246
Has anyone heard back after radiography interview? If so, were you made an offer and after how long? I’ve just had mine today and wondering approx when I’ll hear back

Had my interview in December and got offer late January
Accepted my offer to study Diagnostic Radiography in September. Very excited to start.

Just wondering what accommodation to go for.
I just had my interview yesterday so I’m a bit worried that I might have been late and won’t get a place😬
I just had my interview yesterday so I’m a bit worried that I might have been late and won’t get a place😬

I don't see why you would be too late, they wouldn't have interviewed you if they didn't have space for applicants. I only had my interview early because I submitted my UCAS application early December, something that most people wouldn't have done.

Wishing you the best of luck 🍀
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by CaitTopaz
I don't see why you would be too late, they wouldn't have interviewed you if they didn't have space for applicants. I only had my interview early because I submitted my UCAS application early December, something that most people wouldn't have done.

Wishing you the best of luck 🍀

That makes me feel more at ease, thank you! Just hate this small waiting period😂
That makes me feel more at ease, thank you! Just hate this small waiting period😂

Honestly I do not blame you.

One of my friends is waiting on responses from her uni options for midwifery, she had her interviews almost 3 weeks ago and is so stressed that she's still waiting to hear back.

The waiting is absolutely the hardest bit.

The fact you were interviewed is a huge positive.

Try not to stress, I'm sure it'll all work out. 😊
Honestly I do not blame you.

One of my friends is waiting on responses from her uni options for midwifery, she had her interviews almost 3 weeks ago and is so stressed that she's still waiting to hear back.

The waiting is absolutely the hardest bit.

The fact you were interviewed is a huge positive.

Try not to stress, I'm sure it'll all work out. 😊

I got an offer☺️, so excited to start!
See you in September 🙂

I got an offer☺️, so excited to start!

Yay!!
Glad the wait paid off for you.

See you in September 🙂
See you in September 🙂

Yay!!
Glad the wait paid off for you.

See you in September 🙂

Thanks, see you then
Do you know if there’s a Facebook group or something for Bradford radiography offer holders?

Quick Reply

Latest