The Student Room Group

HK Non Jupas Applicants 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ka Chak Li
Any updates? Still haven’t..

still no ah. Sigh
Anyone applied for HKU UBC dual degree program? I just got an invitation for an interview.
Original post by hairbear190
Anyone applied for HKU UBC dual degree program? I just got an invitation for an interview.

good, is this your first choice programme ?
Original post by Anonymous
good, is this your first choice programme ?

One of my top choices
As well.. any good news? I guess they may start giving since the March.. Worrying ****
still no ah. Sigh

As well.. any good news? I guess they may start giving since the March.. Worrying ****
still no ah. Sigh

Are you an international student applying for mbbs in hku? Do you know if anyone has received an offer?
Original post by ongong0170
Are you an international student applying for mbbs in hku? Do you know if anyone has received an offer?

I know a lot of people with Mbbs offer for hku - wasn’t the first round deadline over since late feb?
I know a lot of people with Mbbs offer for hku - wasn’t the first round deadline over since late feb?

I see. Was there a deadline for the first round offer holders to accept? First round mainly for locals? Do you know if there are more offers to be issued by hku?
Original post by ongong0170
I see. Was there a deadline for the first round offer holders to accept? First round mainly for locals? Do you know if there are more offers to be issued by hku?

I’m not sure if it’s mainly for locals...but the deadline was 22/3 - I’m pretty sure there will be another round after results are out
Reply 50
I’m not sure if it’s mainly for locals...but the deadline was 22/3 - I’m pretty sure there will be another round after results are out

first round early admission offers contain both locals and overseas

Thanks
Original post by Janjan101
Anyone heard back from hku dentistry? I only received an invitation for a general admissions interview.. but no news from dentistry faculty thus far

Have you heard back from them yet? I applied in Jan and received interviews in past few days
Have you heard back from them yet? I applied in Jan and received interviews in past few days

Hey, are you a local or an overseas applicant? For MBBS?
Hey, are you a local or an overseas applicant? For MBBS?

I am a local student studying IB. it is for BDS. I didn’t apply MBBS.

May I know your stat ?

Goodluck!

when is your interview date ? Good luck to you
Original post by Janjan101
Anyone heard back from hku dentistry? I only received an invitation for a general admissions interview.. but no news from dentistry faculty thus far

I did. Got an offer back in Feb.
What course you are applying for: Dentistry
What universities you are thinking of: HKU
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: A*A*A*
GCSE/IGCSE grades: 999999999887
UCAT 2830 B1
Extra curriculars: /
Got an interview in Jan and got waitlisted today

Quick Reply

Latest