The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college london 2021 biochemistry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hopefully we both hear back from the remaining ones soon! Is kings looking like your first choice at the moment or a different uni?

Yep, at the moment Kings is looking like my first choice - I'm not 100% sure about my insurance, but I think it'll be Exeter
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by GeorgeSmith29
Congrats on your offers, sorry about Oxford. I've applied to Surrey, Royal Holloway, Bath, and Exeter. I've gotten offers from Surrey, and Royal Holloway; and no reply from Bath, or Exeter.

Hi there!

It's great to hear you have applied to Surrey!

I am a second year Psychology student so if you have any questions about Surrey I am here to help :smile:

Also if you would like to see Surrey from a students perspective please follow our Instagram account: SurreyStudent.

Becca
I applied st andrews, warwick, imperial (offers) and Oxford(rejection). Right now i think imperial is my first choice but ill probably decide properly after kings reply.
Which others have you applied to?

what were your predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking 0-0
Original post by CatKilledbyCurio
what were your predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking 0-0

Hiya, I'm predicted A*A*A, bio, psychology, chem.
Hiya, I'm predicted A*A*A, bio, psychology, chem.

heyyy when did you apply? I applied to imperial w a 41 and a 776 in bio, psych and chem in IB in December and haven't heard anything back yet
Original post by Aadya283
heyyy when did you apply? I applied to imperial w a 41 and a 776 in bio, psych and chem in IB in December and haven't heard anything back yet

Hey, I applied on the 11th of October, heard back from imperial early December. Is IB like an international equivalent of A Levels?l I wouldn’t worry about it, the unis still have a good few months or so till all decisions have to be sent out and hopefully you’ll hear back soon!
Original post by ilginkoc
I got an offer for foundation (biochem). If you get an offer please let me know :smile:

i have gotten a conditional offer :smile:
Original post by billybobjunior
i have gotten a conditional offer :smile:

Hey congratulations !
Original post by ilginkoc
Hey congratulations !

thank you, did you manage to get an offer?
Original post by billybobjunior
thank you, did you manage to get an offer?

Yeah, I got an conditional offer too ☺️
nicee👍
Anyone here who now has an offer for biochem - what grades did they ask you for in the offer?
aab
Reply 33
Anyone here who now has an offer for biochem - what grades did they ask you for in the offer?

ABC

AAC

Quick Reply

Latest