The Student Room Group

Arguing with boyfriend over chocolate

We have different opinions on chocolate. I am fond of Nestle, whilst he is a fan of Cadbury. Recently, I brought a box of Nestle chocolate, and he started moaning at me, complaining about the price of them, and how Cadbury have much more better flavours. I told him that if it were a choice between him and Nestle, the most obvious would win. Who is in the wrong? 🍫🤬🤬
Both of you, for being so petty.
Reply 2
I guess since Nestlé is Swiss it’s got to be best. Surprisingly though that chocolate can lead to so much relationship disharmony
Original post by Anonymous
We have different opinions on chocolate. I am fond of Nestle, whilst he is a fan of Cadbury. Recently, I brought a box of Nestle chocolate, and he started moaning at me, complaining about the price of them, and how Cadbury have much more better flavours. I told him that if it were a choice between him and Nestle, the most obvious would win. Who is in the wrong? 🍫🤬🤬

Lord what has the world come to? Just buy both and avoid these petty arguments. 😓

Simple 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Zarek
I guess since Nestlé is Swiss it’s got to be best. Surprisingly though that chocolate can lead to so much relationship disharmony

Don't let my boyfriend hear you say that. :lol:
Reply 5
Original post by CrazyDoughnut
Lord what has the world come to? Just buy both and avoid these petty arguments. 😓

Simple 😊

I will never buy Cadbury, you hear me? Never! I have made it forbidden for him eating it at my parents house.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending