The Student Room Group

Leicester A100 / A199 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

got an offer earlier today- is it just a ucas email or do they send something after
Original post by AliceAA
got an offer earlier today- is it just a ucas email or do they send something after

Congrats do yk of anyone else who got an offer as well cause theyre released in batches right?
Original post by Don pablo esc
Congrats do yk of anyone else who got an offer as well cause theyre released in batches right?

I got one in the morning. Achieved applicant.
Original post by AliceAA

I think its just ucas, they will send the offer letter later on.
Congrats to everyone who got an offer! Can I ask if anyone who got an offer today are international applicants?
Original post by Student609
I got one in the morning. Achieved applicant.

When was your interview
Original post by Don pablo esc
When was your interview

17th December
Original post by medicbee
Congrats to everyone who got an offer! Can I ask if anyone who got an offer today are international applicants?

I’m an international graduate applicant :smile: got an offer today too
Original post by meg0148
Heyy! Still haven't got a letter but I did get an email today. It talked about Leicester's ranking, links for the websites about facilities, etc. I don't know if there's another email though explaining the course in more detail.
The other day, I got an invite to book a place for the offer holder's day and the ID I registered with was just my UCAS ID. Maybe if you have the email about the offer holder day, try registering with your UCAS ID? I'm not sure if there's another unique ID we get on an email after getting an offer. :smile:

Haha! The irony, I received the letter (but it got sent to my home country instead). Also, I gave the UCAS ID a go and managed to book a place - thanks!

I sent the admissions office an email asking them about the delay and they said it might take longer than usual to send out offer letters/emails but didn't specify why.
Anyone attending the offer holders event this Saturday?
Original post by icecream03

Yeah I am:smile:
Reply 91
Original post by premedfun
Haha! The irony, I received the letter (but it got sent to my home country instead). Also, I gave the UCAS ID a go and managed to book a place - thanks!

I sent the admissions office an email asking them about the delay and they said it might take longer than usual to send out offer letters/emails but didn't specify why.

Hahaha, that's so funny!
Good that you've manged to book the offer holders day!
That's weird. Guess I have to wait for a bit longer then for that letter.
Original post by icecream03

Yep I am, I dont get why its 10am to 4pm though. That's long.

I might not stay for the whole time
Original post by AliceAA
I might not stay for the whole time

Yeh same idk
Reply 95

Its designed for you not to attend the entire event the schedule has 3 sessions at the start of the day that are about the course, hearing from some of the staff about frontline experience and that sort of thing. Then it switches to QnA and a bit on accommodation and student life most of these offer holder days are about attending the sessions that u want to attend. Like you don't need to attend all 3 QnA sessions or the parent carer session
Original post by TGH12
Its designed for you not to attend the entire event the schedule has 3 sessions at the start of the day that are about the course, hearing from some of the staff about frontline experience and that sort of thing. Then it switches to QnA and a bit on accommodation and student life most of these offer holder days are about attending the sessions that u want to attend. Like you don't need to attend all 3 QnA sessions or the parent carer session

Ahhhh makes sense now. Thank you.
Anyone got the link for the open day yet?
Original post by armaan0954
Anyone got the link for the open day yet?

I got an email to book it again even though I have booked it, did you get this too?
I got an email to book it again even though I have booked it, did you get this too?

Nope I never got that. Just the confirmation for booking the open day and it said we should receive a link the day before which is today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending