The Student Room Group

UEA A104 2021 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by squishymuffin
10:45!

Ahh! I hope it went well, t-minus 1hr 35 mins until mine starts!!
Original post by Rexted03

Good luck! Mine is tomorrow and the anxiety is starting to kick in :frown:
Original post by Rexted03

how was it? I keep thinking of things I should've said
Original post by squishymuffin
how was it? I keep thinking of things I should've said

Yeah it went okay, long wait until offers now which isn't ideal but I'm glad it's over and done with. I don't want to dwell on it too much, but I said all the right things, I think... :biggrin: how was yours???
Are we allowed to make notes during the interview ??
Sorry I really don’t want to be ‘that guy’ but I don’t think it’s a good idea to say about the specific content of the interview. By saying that you are kind of giving those yet to have an interview an unfair advantage. (also some med schools look through these forums and discussing interview content is not allowed)

I know it’s so so easy to do and really don’t want it to come across like I’m being petty just fairer for everyone if it’s not discussed. :smile:

Thank you for being "that guy", your post is absolutely correct.

Post originally created by ecolier.
Original post by Nshig001.206
Are we allowed to make notes during the interview ??

It says on the email no but there is no need for it
Original post by forgetrunaway
It says on the email no but there is no need for it

Yeahh I’ve done it now , thanks !
Has anyone got an offer yet? I had my interview on Monday. Not sure how long it will take for them to get back to me. Kinda stressing
Original post by Melissa_2003
Has anyone got an offer yet? I had my interview on Monday. Not sure how long it will take for them to get back to me. Kinda stressing

No nothing yet, I reckon it'll be a few weeks at the earliest so try not to expect anything at the moment (easier said than done I know). How did you feel it went?
Original post by omichie4
No nothing yet, I reckon it'll be a few weeks at the earliest so try not to expect anything at the moment (easier said than done I know). How did you feel it went?

Hi, it’s so hard to not think about it isn’t it 🤣. I think it went pretty well tbh. There’s always things that you wish you’d said tho when you had the chance 😫Have you had an interview? How did it go?
Reply 71
Hello does any1 know if the ratio of the ucat sjt and interview score the same( i.e 50:50) or are desisions based on interview performance alone?
Reply 72
Original post by moosi
Hello does any1 know if the ratio of the ucat sjt and interview score the same( i.e 50:50) or are desisions based on interview performance alone?

i don’t know the exact ratio, but i believe ucat sjt has some impact
Reply 73
Original post by moosi

50 : 50 ucat and interview score (sjt band counted as a station in interview score)
Has anyone else received an offer today?
Reply 75
Original post by zoeemily13

i haven’t, but i know A100 started receiving them today

Nope I’m still waiting, have you?
Reply 77

Yep at 16:42 wbu
Original post by suli_h

Congrats! I received one at 16:42 as well
Reply 79
Congrats! I received one at 16:42 as well

Original post by suli_h

What is your ucat and sjt
when were your interviews?

Quick Reply