The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley Degree Apprenticeship (Software engineering)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Abs03
Done my presentation the other day! Anyone else? How did you guys find it?

I did mine yesterday! I thought it went well, how about you?
Reply 81
Original post by maishamss
do you need to do research about morgan stanley? i've made a page of like everything about the role + company but idk if i even need it since it's strengths based

I can't really remember, but it wouldn't hurt. I'm pretty sure I researched them as well. Hope your interview goes great!
Reply 82
Original post by ttiiaa

Original post by Abs03
Done my presentation the other day! Anyone else? How did you guys find it?

I did mine yesterday as well! I'm not really sure how it went. How did you guys find it?
Reply 83
Original post by ttiiaa

I think it was good, fingers crossed for both of us!
Reply 84
Original post by Abs03
I think it was good, fingers crossed for both of us!

I got an offer !!! has anyone else heard back?
Reply 85
Original post by ttiiaa

congratulations!!! that's amazing!! no I haven't heard back yet.
Reply 86
Original post by nmkat
congratulations!!! that's amazing!! no I haven't heard back yet.

good luckkk!!!
Reply 87
Original post by ttiiaa
good luckkk!!!

thank youu
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join ! :smile:
Original post by AnonymousB2
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join ! :smile:

Yh that would be great. btw are you talking about general apprenticeships or specific MS one?
Original post by siodvcnseuv
Yh that would be great. btw are you talking about general apprenticeships or specific MS one?

Hey, private message me your number and I will add you in when I create the group.:smile: I was thinking all apprentices within London really! People who might be working in London in different companies or within areas such as Canary Wharf, might be nice to connect and meet some people.
how long after the interview do you hear if ur onto the next stage? i did mine on thursday
Reply 92
how long after the interview do you hear if ur onto the next stage? i did mine on thursday

u should hear back within 10 days!
Reply 93
Original post by ttiiaa

Got a rejection this morning :frown: Really disappointed as I thought it went well.
Original post by ttiiaa
u should hear back within 10 days!

epic thank u
Original post by ttiiaa

congrats !!!:smile: whats the pay? (and what location did you apply to if it isnt london)
Reply 96
I just got through to the final stage of the interview process! Did anyone else also hear back?
Original post by anon312
I just got through to the final stage of the interview process! Did anyone else also hear back?

not yet! when was ur last interview like the problem solving one?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 98
@ttiiaa do you have any tips for the presentation round?
Reply 99
not yet! when was ur last interview like the problem solving one?

I had it last Thursday at 9. When did you hear back?

Quick Reply

Latest