The Student Room Group

Jaguar Land Rover Assessment Centre 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by snebxx
hm i did sign in but it just shows the normal candidate profile stuff, there doesn't seem to be any place for a change to be recorded?

check the jobd applied part, mines says "assessment centre" but some people have seen "successful" or "unsuccessful"
Original post by snebxx
hm i did sign in but it just shows the normal candidate profile stuff, there doesn't seem to be any place for a change to be recorded?

Where it says jobs applied, does it say “Assessment Centre” or “Unsuccessful” as some people’s have updated
Reply 22
Original post by Adelekan
Where it says jobs applied, does it say “Assessment Centre” or “Unsuccessful” as some people’s have updated

okay i just checked jobs applied - under 'coventry, warwickshire (GB-WAR), United Kingdom GB, it says 'offer process' - is that what you're talking about? thanks for also responding :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by snebxx
okay i just checked jobs applied - under 'coventry, warwickshire (GB-WAR), United Kingdom GB, it says 'offer process' - is that what you're talking about? thanks for also responding :biggrin:

yes!!! mine still hasnt updated from assessment centre but hey i think that means youll receive an offer or your application is being processessed :smile: and of course anytime
Reply 24
Original post by s10r
yes!!! mine still hasnt updated from assessment centre but hey i think that means youll receive an offer or your application is being processessed :smile: and of course anytime

ooh i hope you're right about the offer thing! and yeah best of luck with the assessment centre :biggrin: out of curiosity what was your technical presentation on ?
Reply 25
Original post by snebxx
ooh i hope you're right about the offer thing! and yeah best of luck with the assessment centre :biggrin: out of curiosity what was your technical presentation on ?

hopefully! mine was on a coding project i had started on in school but because of coronavirus had to finish of ended up finishing of at home as a side project to keep me busy, how about yours?
Reply 26
Original post by s10r
hopefully! mine was on a coding project i had started on in school but because of coronavirus had to finish of ended up finishing of at home as a side project to keep me busy, how about yours?

ooh mine was a data science project that i did on a website that teaches you about data science :biggrin: what was your coding project about?
Reply 27
Original post by snebxx
ooh mine was a data science project that i did on a website that teaches you about data science :biggrin: what was your coding project about?

sounds cool! mine was a quiz type game to help children focus on a load of different subjects in math from gcse to a level subjects, i used it to help my siblings learn from home
Original post by s10r
sounds cool! mine was a quiz type game to help children focus on a load of different subjects in math from gcse to a level subjects, i used it to help my siblings learn from home

You guys’ projects sound sick man, I did mine about a speaker I created for product design
Reply 29
You guys’ projects sound sick man, I did mine about a speaker I created for product design

bro that sounds sick omg. how do you even make a speaker
Reply 30
Original post by s10r

oh that's great! did you do a level compsci? that sounds complex enough for the NEA
Reply 31

mate i wouldnt even know where to start, when it come to even thinking about making a speaker
Reply 32
Original post by snebxx
oh that's great! did you do a level compsci? that sounds complex enough for the NEA

yeah amd trust me it acc wasnt even that complicated but doing the a level defo helped, did you do a level comp sci?
Reply 33
Original post by s10r
yeah amd trust me it acc wasnt even that complicated but doing the a level defo helped, did you do a level comp sci?

doing it rn! are you a mature student then? from the COVID-19 generation haha
Reply 34
Original post by snebxx
doing it rn! are you a mature student then? from the COVID-19 generation haha

yes :frown: im one of the unfortunate ones that had to first deal with COVID messing up my education
Reply 35
Original post by s10r
yes :frown: im one of the unfortunate ones that had to first deal with COVID messing up my education

aw damn sorry to hear that :frown: welp it's back for the second year running lmao
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join ! :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by AnonymousB2
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join ! :smile:

Hi! It sounds like a great idea, it's just that JLR are not actually London-based, they're in Coventry :smile: but it sounds great for apprenticeships that are London-based, defo!
Reply 38
Original post by s10r

have you checked to see if you have an offer yet? i think they sometimes leave voicemails so make sure you check your voicemails
Reply 39
Original post by snebxx
have you checked to see if you have an offer yet? i think they sometimes leave voicemails so make sure you check your voicemails

just checked the website and voicemails, no voicemails and my application still stays assessment centre, how about yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending