The Student Room Group

BAE Systems Apprentices 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mxo.
yep i agree, there’s still quite a bit of time before the deadline. thank you, good luck to you as well! i applied for project management

That’s a great one mate! Best of luck.
Did you apply for the aerospace engineering one in brough? I had the email after the aptitude tests and are still waiting to hear.
I've applied for project management and so far have been told I've passed the aptitude tests and following an appraisal of my qualifications my application is under review, with a deadline of end of March to find out the results of this stage
Reply 23
Original post by littleblue12
I've applied for project management and so far have been told I've passed the aptitude tests and following an appraisal of my qualifications my application is under review, with a deadline of end of March to find out the results of this stage

same here!
I heard back from them on 1st March. My application got rejected after review. :frown:
Original post by Aaronpj2002
I heard back from them on 1st March. My application got rejected after review. :frown:

Any Reason why?
Reply 26
Hey guys , just had an update saying my application has now been forwarded to line manager for review . Anyone else had this update ? What stages follow and timescales follow this ?
Reply 27
Original post by Lrog85
Hey guys , just had an update saying my application has now been forwarded to line manager for review . Anyone else had this update ? What stages follow and timescales follow this ?

same here! applied just before christmas
Original post by Lrog85

what programs have you lot applied for and locations
Reply 29
Degree Apprenticeship - Engineer -Barrow . You ?
Original post by Lrog85
Degree Apprenticeship - Engineer -Barrow . You ?

PM, Warton
Hey, has anyone been offered an apprenticeship at BAE Systems?
Original post by Aaronpj2002
That’s a great one mate! Best of luck.

Did u hear back???
Original post by fantasticandre44

Have you done your interview and what program is it for.
have u been offered an apprenticeship?
no

No
have u been offered an apprenticeship?

No
Original post by Q and A
no

are u waiting to hear back
Original post by Anshul_
No

are u waiting to hear back

Quick Reply

Latest