The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MPhil/DPhil applicants of Oxford ODID

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RStudent1
Who's feeling fatigued by this process, guessing nobody has heard anything or any changes?

No news over here either. Feeling like it might be Friday for us too. Anybody had any changes for migration/forced migration @nrib @_lou_99 @travelingcat005 or any others?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 61
Original post by MigrationStation
No news over here either. Feeling like it might be Friday for us too. Anybody had any changes for migration/forced migration @nrib @_lou_99 @travelingcat005 or any others?

Nothing yet :frown:
Yeh I can still upload docs for mphil DS ... really feels like we might not hear this week
Reply 63
Someone wrote that ODID said that the decisions would be until tomorrow, right?
Reply 64
Original post by nrib
Someone wrote that ODID said that the decisions would be until tomorrow, right?

Yes. Someone emailed the department's admission team and was told that we would receive decisions on/before March 19th. However, I am not so sure what course was this person talking about. Maybe a taught master course, or MPhil. Not sure.

No news yet! Really starting to get anxious. I'm expecting to hear from GGD today and forced migration tomorrow. Would be crazy to hear back from both in one day!
Applied for MSc Migration Studies here. Upload button disappeared today.
omg... upload button has disappeard for mphil DS
My ability to upload documents has disappeared within the last hour !!! I guess this means we will be receiving a decision tomorrow probably, wow so nervous. Good luck to you all!! Regardless of the decision, it doesn’t reflect on us as people. I always like to remember the quote “rejection is just redirection”, as I truly think everything happens for a reason 😊
Original post by Jonsmithpoole
My ability to upload documents has disappeared within the last hour !!! I guess this means we will be receiving a decision tomorrow probably, wow so nervous. Good luck to you all!! Regardless of the decision, it doesn’t reflect on us as people. I always like to remember the quote “rejection is just redirection”, as I truly think everything happens for a reason 😊

Mine just disappeared now, same wishing everybody the best! Thanks for the reminder Jon :smile:
Reply 70
Mine upload button is still there. How about you two? @ODIDDphil @ Dosoy
Reply 71
Original post by Jonsmithpoole

what is the course you applied for?
Reply 72
Original post by RStudent1
Mine just disappeared now, same wishing everybody the best! Thanks for the reminder Jon :smile:

Are you a Dphil applicant for International Development?
Original post by Daisy2021
what is the course you applied for?

MPhil development studies

No news yet! I applied for MSc migration studies. Upload button disappeared today!
Reply 75
Original post by Daisy2021
Mine upload button is still there. How about you two? @ODIDDphil @ Dosoy

My upload button is active
My upload button disappeared for the MPhil in Dev Studies as well.
Original post by Dosoy
Are you a Dphil applicant for International Development?

No, MPhil for DS :wink:
The button has disappeared in my case as well! Hope that we all get a positive reply tomorrow! Best of luck guys...
Reply 79
So the upload buttons of GGD and MPhil DS have just disappeared. Applicants for these two courses will get responses soon. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending