The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Any offers for Adult Nursing

I had my interview for adult nursing over a month ago. No word back yet
Had anybody been offered a place and when did they interview?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rockstar086

I'm in the same boat as you. Interview with Swansea a month ago and USW a fortnight ago and still no word back. It's torturous. I would just like an offer so I can start preparing and actually allow myself to get excited.
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Original post by GeeTee86
I'm in the same boat as you. Interview with Swansea a month ago and USW a fortnight ago and still no word back. It's torturous. I would just like an offer so I can start preparing and actually allow myself to get excited.

I had my USW interview 2 weeks ago too! I've been checking my emails and track every half hour since 🤣 luckily it's down for maintenance until Sunday afternoon so I can have a weekend off of checking ! Good luck
Original post by lollynewt
I had my USW interview 2 weeks ago too! I've been checking my emails and track every half hour since 🤣 luckily it's down for maintenance until Sunday afternoon so I can have a weekend off of checking ! Good luck

It's absolutely nerve-wracking, isn't it! They asked me to supply my academic certificates this week. Taking that as a positive sign.
It's absolutely nerve-wracking, isn't it! They asked me to supply my academic certificates this week. Taking that as a positive sign.

Oh me too! And me too! Haha fingers crossed!! Really hoping if the interview didn't go well then they wouldn't have asked. But I just keep replaying the interview in my head and thinking of things I should have said
Oh me too! And me too! Haha fingers crossed!! Really hoping if the interview didn't go well then they wouldn't have asked. But I just keep replaying the interview in my head and thinking of things I should have said

Ditto!!! It's excruciating! I've been reading dozens of historical threads on this forum and discovered one from 3 years ago which said that those who were rejected heard first and those offered a place found out the last week of March. I just keep searching for any sign or rationale to justify my paranoia hahaha. USW is my first choice, too. Did you apply for Adult Nursing? I applied for the September and Jan start.
(edited 3 years ago)
Ditto!!! It's excruciating! I've been reading dozens of historical threads on this forum and discovered one from 3 years ago where they said that those who were rejected heard first and those offered a place heard the last week of March, Just keep searching for any sign or rationale to justify my paranoia hahaha. USW is my first choice too. Did you apply for Adult Nursing? I applied for the September and Jan start.

Omg you sound exactly like me 🤣 that's how I've come to this forum. Yeah adult nursing for sept and one of the lecturers explained you get thought of for January as well as September. I've just had a little girl in Jan so I'm easy which month I start, I just really hope I get in, feels like a last chance at a career at 27!
Reply 7
Ditto!!! It's excruciating! I've been reading dozens of historical threads on this forum and discovered one from 3 years ago which said that those who were rejected heard first and those offered a place found out the last week of March. I just keep searching for any sign or rationale to justify my paranoia hahaha. USW is my first choice, too. Did you apply for Adult Nursing? I applied for the September and Jan start.

So glad I’m not the only looking at old forums to see what dates offers were posted! I’ve only applied to Swansea and the waiting is a killer, they also requested certificates so fingers crossed 🤞🏼 Good luck everyone!
The wait is agonising and the days are dragging. I was rejected before interview by Cardiff and UWE. Had interviews with Swansea and USW but haven't heard from either of them since. It's my birthday on Friday and I was really hoping to hear (ideally with an offer!) by then so I could celebrate and relax! 🙃 I think we will hear from USW next week and Swansea towards the end of April.😑
Reply 9
I had my interview with Swansea at start of January and I still haven’t heard anything. Swansea has said they’ll start getting back to everyone at the end of April 😩 it’s taken so long!
Cardiff interviewed my in February and I had an offer within two weeks.
Original post by Craesull
I had my interview with Swansea at start of January and I still haven’t heard anything. Swansea has said they’ll start getting back to everyone at the end of April 😩 it’s taken so long!
Cardiff interviewed my in February and I had an offer within two weeks.

Did you email Swansea and they said they’re starting to give offers at the end of April??? I was hoping it was by April 😅😭😭
Original post by ella.h2000
Did you email Swansea and they said they’re starting to give offers at the end of April??? I was hoping it was by April 😅😭😭

I emailed Swansea admissions and they said by end of April but are hoping to send out most offers much sooner. Hope that helps x
Original post by Ritchtee
I emailed Swansea admissions and they said by end of April but are hoping to send out most offers much sooner. Hope that helps x

Thankyou xx still ages to wait but hopefully they’ll start giving some responses out soon
My tutor has just said people are starting to hear back now! Good luck everyone xx
My tutor has just said people are starting to hear back now! Good luck everyone xx

:O where for ? X
:O where for ? X

Swansea uni! Now I’m constantly checking even more than I was before! This is going to make me insane! X
Swansea uni! Now I’m constantly checking even more than I was before! This is going to make me insane! X

Good luck! X
Argh. Still waiting for USW.

Ahhhh fingers crossed, good luck !
Ughh I was unsuccessful, Letter in UCAS says didn’t pass the interview.
It was my first interview too. Fingers crossed for the others.

Original post by rockstar086

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending