The Student Room Group

Msc dietetics 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sm10012
It's thurs the 4th so still a bit of time. But yes it is so scary, I'm just trying to research everything the best I can too but it's very hard to know what to expect 🤷🏻*♀️

Hey, how did your interview go at Chester?
Mine was less intense than I expected and my interviewer was lovely 😊 Think it went well but suppose you never fully know.
Hope yours went well! Did they tell you how many places there were? I forgot to ask and also meant to ask when are we likely find out if we have a place, by that point everything had gone out of my brain 😭
Reply 61
Original post by Jen Cups
Hey, how did your interview go at Chester?
Mine was less intense than I expected and my interviewer was lovely 😊 Think it went well but suppose you never fully know.
Hope yours went well! Did they tell you how many places there were? I forgot to ask and also meant to ask when are we likely find out if we have a place, by that point everything had gone out of my brain 😭

Hi, my interview went ok but I felt I had so much more to say but didn't have time to say it so I'm just not sure 🙈 I'm really glad yours went well!! 😊 Yes my interviewer was so lovely too, it felt very relaxed. He told me that we should find out in a few weeks as they don't like us waiting too long ☺️ but I didn't ask how many places there was though.
Have you any more interviews lined up?
I received a conditional offer from Chester yesterday, so you should hear soon 😊
Original post by Betty1998
I received a conditional offer from Chester yesterday, so you should hear soon 😊

I received mine too, unconditional as not awaiting results though 🙌🏼😬 Well done!!!! See you in September.....good luck everybody!
Original post by Jen Cups
I received mine too, unconditional as not awaiting results though 🙌🏼😬 Well done!!!! See you in September.....good luck everybody!

Congratulations!!! See you in September
Reply 65
Congrats to you both!! 🥳🥳 I haven't heard anything yet but hopefully soon
Original post by Sm10012

Thank you 😊
Got everything crossed for you too 🤞🏼
Original post by Sm10012

Thank you!! Good luck to you 😊
Reply 68
Has anyone heard back from London met yet?
Original post by Sm10012

I have, just today!
Original post by Sm10012

I heard back a few days ago
I got an offer from Birmingham today 😊 did anyone else hear?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending