The Student Room Group

Jaguar Land Rover Assessment Centre 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by s10r
just checked the website and voicemails, no voicemails and my application still stays assessment centre, how about yours?

Same here
Reply 41
Original post by Adelekan
Same here

when was you assessment centre? mine was just over 3 weeks ago
Original post by s10r
when was you assessment centre? mine was just over 3 weeks ago

Mine was last Tuesday so exactly a week ago
Reply 43
Original post by Adelekan
Mine was last Tuesday so exactly a week ago

im surprised i havent heard back on anything yet like not even a rejection, im reaching 4 weeks on Thursday and still no word
Original post by s10r
im surprised i havent heard back on anything yet like not even a rejection, im reaching 4 weeks on Thursday and still no word

Same, I still havent heard either so at least we're in the same boat. They did say we should hear after the 15th tho so hopefully soon.
Reply 45
Original post by s10r
just checked the website and voicemails, no voicemails and my application still stays assessment centre, how about yours?

ah i got an offer :smile: good luck though, hope you get an offer!
Reply 46
Original post by Simrit5778
Same, I still havent heard either so at least we're in the same boat. They did say we should hear after the 15th tho so hopefully soon.

ooh what pathway
Reply 47
Original post by snebxx

yay! congrats, i told you you'd get it! hopefully will hear back soon, i think they're giving the software applicants offers soon since i haven't seen anyone on my pathway receive an offer
Reply 48

yes, hopefully tomorrow, do you know anyone else on this apprenticeship that received an offer?
Reply 49
Original post by s10r
yay! congrats, i told you you'd get it! hopefully will hear back soon, i think they're giving the software applicants offers soon since i haven't seen anyone on my pathway receive an offer

yeah perhaps they are. i think when you did your AC also depends - like i think my AC was one of the earliest ones so early with offers, if yours was later your offer may come later :smile:
Original post by snebxx
ooh what pathway

the software one
Original post by snebxx

Congrats on the offer, im wondering what number do they use to call because i usually dont answer unknown numbers?
In

Congrats on the offer, im wondering what number do they use to call because i usually dont answer unknown numbers?

Was wondering this too!
Reply 53
I didn't get an offer from JLR, but I got one from Rolls Royce yesterday which I'm really happy with, I wish you all the best of luck with JLR and any other apprenticeships you've applied for.
Reply 54

thanks! um i'm not sure, bc my phone is a really old model and it just really says when i have a voicemail, but if you feel uncomfortable about an unknown number, just let the phone ring, and then if they leave a voicemail just check the voicemail. they're really patient, i accidentally didn't realize i had a voicemail for 4 days and only realized when they emailed me to check. hope that answers your question too adelekan :biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by snebxx
thanks! um i'm not sure, bc my phone is a really old model and it just really says when i have a voicemail, but if you feel uncomfortable about an unknown number, just let the phone ring, and then if they leave a voicemail just check the voicemail. they're really patient, i accidentally didn't realize i had a voicemail for 4 days and only realized when they emailed me to check. hope that answers your question too adelekan :biggrin:

Yh it does thanks!
Any updates from anyone? Mine still says assessment centre.
Original post by snebxx

When did they call?
Did anyone receive an email today saying thisDear Sophie,Many thanks for attending our assessment centre for the Level 4 Apprenticeship Programme in our Manufacturing Engineering function.*Unfortunately,*due to some very recent changes in our hiring requirements in the Manufacturing Engineering function,*we are no longer going to be running this programme in*2021*and,*so with regret,*we are we are unable to progress your application further.I recognise that this will come as a disappointment to you and would like to take this opportunity to wish you every success in the future.*In addition, you have performed strongly during the application process to date and we would very much welcome your application to our apprenticeship programmes in the future. We have attached your feedback report from the assessment centre.Absolutely gutted !!!!
Reply 59
Original post by Sophblunn
Did anyone receive an email today saying thisDear Sophie,Many thanks for attending our assessment centre for the Level 4 Apprenticeship Programme in our Manufacturing Engineering function.*Unfortunately,*due to some very recent changes in our hiring requirements in the Manufacturing Engineering function,*we are no longer going to be running this programme in*2021*and,*so with regret,*we are we are unable to progress your application further.I recognise that this will come as a disappointment to you and would like to take this opportunity to wish you every success in the future.*In addition, you have performed strongly during the application process to date and we would very much welcome your application to our apprenticeship programmes in the future. We have attached your feedback report from the assessment centre.Absolutely gutted !!!!

Sorry to hear this :frown: can I ask what time you received this email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending