The Student Room Group

goldies weekend picture challenge(best blue thing)

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Original post by Wise Goldie
yes non google pictures mean i respect it more LOL:biggrin:

Me too :five:
Original post by Laurence010401

Spoiler

bidens a poundland trump

Spoiler

Reply 43
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Spoiler

Original post by ^_^/
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Spoiler

thanks bubbs:biggrin:
@Chopinnocturne31 you have to do this weeks or goldie cries lol:bawling:

Goldie does not cry :u:

Original post by HumbleBee_x
I think I deserve some credit for this one considering it's not from the internet :colone:. I was gonna post a picture of my bedding which is blue but I wore a navy blue and black outfit the other day- so glad u picked blue out of all colours :woo:

We've got:
A pretty blue bag, ring and a dainty bracelet! 😍😊
20210319_165145.jpg

I love everything in this photo :puppyeyes:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Goldie does not cry :u:

thanks chop:smile:

did your mock go well:biggrin:
did your mock go well:biggrin:

They’ve been hard so far :cry: but everyone found them hard lol so i probably didn’t do that badly lol. I’m hoping the ones next week go well though :biggrin: how are you? :hugs:
They’ve been hard so far :cry: but everyone found them hard lol so i probably didn’t do that badly lol. I’m hoping the ones next week go well though :biggrin: how are you? :hugs:

take it your not on tomorrow then lol

im ok

i putting my voice(quickly on celtics blog) but you promise to delete whe you heard it lol:colondollar:
take it your not on tomorrow then lol

im ok

i putting my voice(quickly on celtics blog) but you promise to delete whe you heard it lol:colondollar:

I can try but I probably won’t be able to sorry :redface: I’ll definitely be on from next week though!!! Yes I will delete it when I heard it :biggrin:
I can try but I probably won’t be able to sorry :redface: I’ll definitely be on from next week though!!! Yes I will delete it when I heard it :biggrin:

ok next sat chop returns yayyyyyyyyyyy and she dont hate me yayyyyyyyyyyyy:biggrin:
ok next sat chop returns yayyyyyyyyyyy and she dont hate me yayyyyyyyyyyyy:biggrin:

I never hated youuuu :naughty: and yes, I will be back next Saturday :biggrin:
I never hated youuuu :naughty: and yes, I will be back next Saturday :biggrin:

ok now im mroe honest i got loads to tell you about my rubbish past mostly bad bullying stuff lol:colondollar:
best blue thing wins
only 1 entry allowed
it can be anything and it can have another colour in it but it needs to me mostly blue

so this is more open cos you can pic anything blue so the winner is the thing that i think is the best picture so dont just put like a random blkue thig cos it wont win:smile:
winner 10pm sunday

@ellaa01
@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@laurawatt
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@\^_^/
@Nialler x
@Celtic Conjurer
@Serene Dreams
@Katya_93
@Justaboutalive
@Ducky_MoMo
@Moonlight rain
@hello im not new
@HS_1
@summerberry19
@CoochieMan
@Agashii_
@sunny.side.up
@Foxehh
@RazzzBerries
@HaydenFordz
@nnth
@DSKE
@Hazelly
@Chronoscope
@Rufus the red
@jellybellyb
@nikkiblonsky
@heldbygrace
@AestheticStudying
@Muttley79
@Bookworm_88
@Flors
@xsowmix
@BadBComeToTheNiz
@Laurence010401
@Mesopotamian.
@HumbleBee_x
@H4ttie03
@ROTL94
@kittyfifi123456
@Garnettoi
@SuperiorPotato
@Wannabevetnurse

Do nature pics count?

339020BA-3491-4153-9F99-F4C47C3DC3C0.jpeg

This was taken in Iceland’s Silfra Fissure, between the North American and Eurasian continental plates
Moi's entry:

Spoiler

My entry is the album cover of Arcade by Duncan Laurence. Many people know this song by the lyric "loving you is a losing game"
The song is very meaningful and it talks about Duncan's aunt marrying someone as she thought it was true love and her husband ended up having an affair which leads to the lyric "Loving you is a losing game". In the music video, Duncan is swimming underwater and trying to get above the water to breathe but he can't so it's like he's trying to escape reality but he can't.

Even though this song is about his aunt, many people including myself have sung this and thought about someone that has put them through such hardships. For me, every time I sing this song I think of my mum. I regret loving someone like her, yes she raised me but the mental torture she has put me through will never make me respect her.

But yh that's the backstory of the song and I chose the album cover cus it means a lot, I love the song and its blue :biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Garnettoi
Do nature pics count?

339020BA-3491-4153-9F99-F4C47C3DC3C0.jpeg

This was taken in Iceland’s Silfra Fissure, between the North American and Eurasian continental plates

Original post by AestheticStudying
Moi's entry:

Spoiler

My entry is the album cover of Arcade by Duncan Laurence. Many people know this song by the lyric "loving you is a losing game"
The song is very meaningful and it talks about Duncan's aunt marrying someone as she thought it was true love and her husband ended up having an affair which leads to the lyric "Loving you is a losing game". In the music video, Duncan is swimming underwater and trying to get above the water to breathe but he can't so it's like he's trying to escape reality but he can't.

Even though this song is about his aunt, many people including myself have sung this and thought about someone that has put them through such hardships. For me, every time I sing this song I think of my mum. I regret loving someone like her, yes she raised me but the mental torture she has put me through will never make me respect her.

But yh that's the backstory of the song and I chose the album cover cus it means a lot, I love the song and its blue :biggrin:

thank you both and ys nature is allowed:smile:

Thankyou so much! :heart: :puppyeyes:
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Thankyou so much! :heart: :puppyeyes:

not giving it away its a contender to win lol:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest