The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nikkiblonsky
That’s soo awful, how could you say that to a pregnant person :ashamed2:

😂😂😂😂
Original post by Moonlight rain
WTF you just gave me a heart attack. It’s not just a handbag, it’s LIFE!

Gurl I was soo stressed I almost went into labour
WTF you just gave me a heart attack. It’s not just a handbag, it’s LIFE!

Yes, but in the eyes of a guy, its a mere handbag.

:console:

Stop lying your not pregnant
Most people who click on this thread:

Spoiler

The few of us with taste:

Spoiler

Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Most people who click on this thread:

Spoiler

The few of us with taste:

Spoiler

The stank hoes that hate on me are the ones who desperately want a sugardaddy but are yo afraid to ask :u:
Original post by Polperro78
Yes, but in the eyes of a guy, its a mere handbag.

It isn’t a handbag. It’s a body part, not an accessory. Whatever i go, it comes with. These are real lives you’re laughing at :frown:
Original post by Deadlife
Stop lying your not pregnant

Pls stop being so rude :frown:
It isn’t a handbag. It’s a body part, not an accessory. Whatever i go, it comes with. These are real lives you’re laughing at :frown:

I'm not laughing at anyone, I am just saying that to me handbags are not important, and I do not see why my opinion matters anyway? 😂

That’s on the periodic table :biggrin: Chanel remember the saying I told you on your blog
I'm not laughing at anyone, I am just saying that to me handbags are not important, and I do not see why my opinion matters anyway? 😂

Your opinion doesn’t matter and won’t matter until you get a Chanel bag. What other purpose do we have in life? We all need at least a trillion Chanel bags and at least 170 sugar daddies. You haven’t made it in life without these. I’m trying to save you here.

You won’t excel without Chanel. Remember that.
Your opinion doesn’t matter and won’t matter until you get a Chanel bag. What other purpose do we have in life? We all need at least a trillion Chanel bags and at least 170 sugar daddies. You haven’t made it in life without these. I’m trying to save you here.

Ugh we need to baptise them in encrusted diamond tiaras
That’s on the periodic table :biggrin: Chanel remember the saying I told you on your blog

I gotchu queen.
Pls stop being so rude :frown:

Do you have proof your pregnant because your making it look like a joke

A) handbags do not interests me whatsoever. B) I'm not gay, so I have no intentions of having a sugardaddy. C) clearly my opinions do matter, else why would you keep arguing with me?
Original post by Deadlife
Do you have proof your pregnant because your making it look like a joke

I have a bigger allowance thx to all the child support I’m getting , that’s evidence
[scroll]SIS WHERE MY SUGARDADDIEZ AT[/scroll]

Hi everyone, welcome to my new blog, as some of you know I mad this thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6977535 and am now wishing to start a blog documenting my pregnancy journey.

what you can expect-*

*sugardaddiez-I will SPILLING TEA ON MY SUGARDADDY LIFE, as everyone on tsr knows im the sugardaddy kween

*and more(I didnt know what else to put)

the journey may be hard, but together(and with my army of sugardaddiez) we will succeed!! (unless I sell the baby)

@Moonlight rain
@SuperiorPotato
@sunny.side.up
@Wise Goldie
@\^_^/
@Rufus the red
@Celtic Conjurer
@Laurence010401
@kittyfifi123456
@Bookworm88
@Justaboutalive
@Hellohsjakodsmka