The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hi , so i havent sat the papers but im sitting them this week as part of year 13 new assessments . guessing youre doing the same . on here i have seen an unofficial markscheme for paper one that might help? if you havent seen that i can send it to you . but our teacher gave us a list of topics for just paper 1 and two which is :antibodiesimmune responsephagocytessugars reducing testmonomers/polymers phospholipids and ester bonds properties of h20 lung inhalation/ exhalation risks of asthmaprotein transport movement through the endoplasmic reticulum messenger rna and dna binary fission exons aidsantibodies t cellsphloem mass flowvariationdna replication heart stroke volume capillaries enzymes and competitive inhibtorsmeoisis/ mitosisabsorbtion and digestion of lipids amino acids with protein structure digestion again this is only an outline from my teacher but its all i have on here . from what ive seen of the paper one on here the topics from the list line up so hopefully whatevers not on the paper one markscheme on this list is on paper 2 . hope its been of some help!! good luck
my computer lagged and typed it out all weird but hope it still makes a bit of sense?

Original post by zoe,lxuise2003
hi , so i havent sat the papers but im sitting them this week as part of year 13 new assessments . guessing youre doing the same . on here i have seen an unofficial markscheme for paper one that might help? if you havent seen that i can send it to you . but our teacher gave us a list of topics for just paper 1 and two which is :antibodiesimmune responsephagocytessugars reducing testmonomers/polymers phospholipids and ester bonds properties of h20 lung inhalation/ exhalation risks of asthmaprotein transport movement through the endoplasmic reticulum messenger rna and dna binary fission exons aidsantibodies t cellsphloem mass flowvariationdna replication heart stroke volume capillaries enzymes and competitive inhibtorsmeoisis/ mitosisabsorbtion and digestion of lipids amino acids with protein structure digestion again this is only an outline from my teacher but its all i have on here . from what ive seen of the paper one on here the topics from the list line up so hopefully whatevers not on the paper one markscheme on this list is on paper 2 . hope its been of some help!! good lu
my computer lagged and typed it out all weird but hope it still makes a bit of sense?

hi , so i havent sat the papers but im sitting them this week as part of year 13 new assessments . guessing youre doing the same . on here i have seen an unofficial markscheme for paper one that might help? if you havent seen that i can send it to you . but our teacher gave us a list of topics for just paper 1 and two which is :antibodiesimmune responsephagocytessugars reducing testmonomers/polymers phospholipids and ester bonds properties of h20 lung inhalation/ exhalation risks of asthmaprotein transport movement through the endoplasmic reticulum messenger rna and dna binary fission exons aidsantibodies t cellsphloem mass flowvariationdna replication heart stroke volume capillaries enzymes and competitive inhibtorsmeoisis/ mitosisabsorbtion and digestion of lipids amino acids with protein structure digestion again this is only an outline from my teacher but its all i have on here . from what ive seen of the paper one on here the topics from the list line up so hopefully whatevers not on the paper one markscheme on this list is on paper 2 . hope its been of some help!! good luck

Could you send me the unofficial markscheme please I can't seem to find it and I think I'll be sitting it next week! it would be a huge help! thank you for this list too :smile:
Original post by louisa Halo
Could you send me the unofficial markscheme please I can't seem to find it and I think I'll be sitting it next week! it would be a huge help! thank you for this list too :smile:

hi! do you have the unofficial markscheme for only paper 1?

would you be able to send me the unofficial markscheme too?
me too please :tongue:

could you send it to me too please
Original post by northener_3006
I have all the bio 2020 papers and mark schemes.

hi! could you send me the bio 2020 papers and mark schemes please!

me too please :tongue: :biggrin:
hi! could you send me the bio 2020 papers and mark schemes please!

Do you have psychology paper 1 2020/2019 info?
Original post by Bookworm_88
me too please :tongue: :biggrin:

Do you have any psychology paper 1 2020/2019 info? Thanks :smile:
Do you have psychology paper 1 2020/2019 info?

I could try find some hold on- I don't do psych that's why :smile:
I could try find some hold on- I don't do psych that's why :smile:

Thanks and I can give you the bio stuff

I found some info- unofficial mark scheme and whatnot but my message is under review, I can't seem to private chat you, while we wait and I get some more information for psych paper 1 2019/2020 do you also have the chem paper 1,2,3 2020 + mark schemes?
cheaters do your mocks properly

Hi i have info on psych paper 1 2020, can you give me bio info

do you have an email I could send u some psych info my private message won't work?
do you have an email I could send u some psych info my private message won't work?

Hi I PM u, did it work?
Hi I PM u, did it work?

it won't let me reply :frown:
Original post by pkk0304
Hi i have info on psych paper 1 2020, can you give me bio info

I hv PM you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending