The Student Room Group

Dont let people make you feel bad about your takeaway

MANY OF THE PEOPLE CRITICISING SPEND £30 A WEEK ON A NICE NEW BAG OR RANDOM SUBSCRIPTIONS.

ENJOY YOUR MIGHTY FEAST, £15 TAKEAWAY ONCE A WEEK IS 2 HOURS OF WORK OUT OF 60 HOURS, IT IS ALRIGHT !

Tuck in my good fellas.
Reply 1
A nice new bag isnt as unhealthy as takeaway in total fairness..
i wouldn't consider these things comparable

neither would i listen to other peoples' opinions the way i spend my money
Reply 3
Original post by Foxehh
A nice new bag isnt as unhealthy as takeaway in total fairness..

Well , UK takeaways are much healthier than American ones, even for restaurants like McDonalds. In moderation , i.e once a week, assuming you live a healthy life and eat a good diet , exercise etc , you don't need to totally restrict your calorie intake like a prisoner. Not even bodybuilders do that..
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Well , UK takeaways are much healthier than American ones, even for restaurants like McDonalds. In moderation , i.e once a week, assuming you live a healthy life and eat a good diet , exercise etc , you don't need to totally restrict your calorie intake like a prisoner. Not even bodybuilders do that..

They're still not healthy. Making your own food isnt restricting your calorie intake.
I dont care what you do with your life, it is just a poor comparison.
Reply 5
Original post by Foxehh
They're still not healthy. Making your own food isnt restricting your calorie intake.
I dont care what you do with your life, it is just a poor comparison.

Its called a balanced diet my friend. You eat healthy on most days and you treat yourself on other days. Foods like pizza , biscuits etc, that taste good, are always going to be unhealthy. There are very few low fat copycats that do the real thing justice. And why should they ? I mean, you shouldn't be eating junk food everyday, so you shouldn't need to have a "low fat version of the product" , like you do with other everyday foods. You are reducing your quality of life by eating equally processed weight watcher equivalents. In conclusion, tuck in ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending