The Student Room Group
Original post by undodostres
She said she doesn’t have access to the 2020 aqa economics paper , even though she is the head of economics and head of year , is she lying?
I want it so I can practice for mocks
Is she lying because we have it for the mock or what , because I totally understand if so

hmmm... most likely. I am in year 13 too and taking edexcel economics. I sat my mock last week and I am pretty sure I sat the 2020 paper - as he hinted before that the paper was much "more recent" and the extracts were taken from 2018. My teacher is also the head of economics and business so most likely yes.

Your mock is probably the 2020 one, she probably didn't want to give away any hints.
Reply 2
She said she doesn’t have access to the 2020 aqa economics paper , even though she is the head of economics and head of year , is she lying?
I want it so I can practice for mocks
Is she lying because we have it for the mock or what , because I totally understand if so

I would imagine that she means that she can't access the paper in a way which makes it available to students.

What about printing off the past papers which are available on the AQA website and then working your way through those?

https://www.aqa.org.uk/find-past-papers-and-mark-schemes
Original post by abbbbbb.
hmmm... most likely. I am in year 13 too and taking edexcel economics. I sat my mock last week and I am pretty sure I sat the 2020 paper - as he hinted before that the paper was much "more recent" and the extracts were taken from 2018. My teacher is also the head of economics and business so most likely yes.

Your mock is probably the 2020 one, she probably didn't want to give away any hints.

Oh okay thank you but
What do you mean the extracts where taken from 2018
Original post by Kerzen
I would imagine that she means that she can't access the paper in a way which makes it available to students.

What about printing off the past papers which are available on the AQA website and then working your way through those?

https://www.aqa.org.uk/find-past-papers-and-mark-schemes

Unfortunately ive done all of them :frown:
Oh okay thank you but
What do you mean the extracts where taken from 2018

papers are written two years in advance, by default it is the 2020 paper!
Original post by abbbbbb.
papers are written two years in advance, by default it is the 2020 paper!

sorry i don't understand are you saying he used the 2018 extract from the 2018 papers or the 2020 extract from the 2020 papers?
Reply 7
Logins for past papers are controlled by the school's exams officer but I can't imagine they wouldn't give a login to every teacher. However, teachers are not meant to hand out electronic copies of the recent papers to students
sorry i don't understand are you saying he used the 2018 extract from the 2018 papers or the 2020 extract from the 2020 papers?

sorry! That sounded really confusing I'll reword.

So basically when an exam board writes a paper, they write them 2 years in advance. Therefore, because the extracts were based in 2018, it must have been written for the 2020 people who will sit the exam. If that makes sense
Reply 9
Hey have you done paper 2 by any chance
Original post by ilgin

Do u want the paper 2
Original post by ChaosHydraXx
Do u want the paper 2

chaos i need paper 2
Original post by ilgin

Hello haveu done the paper2? If so can u tell me the essay question or topics

Latest