The Student Room Group

QUB A100 2021 Offer Holders

Welcome to the QUB A100 2021 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.qub.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/medicine-mb-a100/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey all!! I’m a little confused because at the end of my offer it says “This institution regards you as a GB student for fees purposes”. What does this mean?
Thanks,
Lucia
Original post by Lucia20613978
Hey all!! I’m a little confused because at the end of my offer it says “This institution regards you as a GB student for fees purposes”. What does this mean?
Thanks,
Lucia

Northern Irish Students pay less fees for QUB than student from Great Britain so I think they meant you’ll be paying the fees they charge students from Great Britain.
Original post by Lucia20613978
Thanks,
Lucia

Hi! Yeah mine says that too I think because we pay "domestic fees" as northern Irish students pay less they pay "local fees" so I think it's to do with that. :smile:
Original post by MadtinggEliza
Northern Irish Students pay less fees for QUB than student from Great Britain so I think they meant you’ll be paying the fees they charge students from Great Britain.

Ahh I see! That makes sense. Thank you both!! :biggrin:

Original post by med21fern
Hi! Yeah mine says that too I think because we pay "domestic fees" as northern Irish students pay less they pay "local fees" so I think it's to do with that. :smile:
Reply 5
hey all! so glad to be on offer holders now :smile:
Original post by Inezmt
hey all! so glad to be on offer holders now :smile:

same! all our hard work was worth it!
Reply 7
Original post by Aethomson
same! all our hard work was worth it!

congratulations! I remember you from the St.A's tsr :smile: are you going to firm qub?
Reply 8
is anyone else here firming qub med?
Original post by Inezmt
is anyone else here firming qub med?

I’m firming
Reply 10
Original post by MadtinggEliza
I’m firming

same :smile:
Original post by Inezmt
congratulations! I remember you from the St.A's tsr :smile: are you going to firm qub?

omg yes! probably, i'm just waiting to hear back from manchester
Hey! When are you all firming? And who all is applying to Elms BT9 for accommodation? :smile:
Original post by Anon0110
Hey! When are you all firming? And who all is applying to Elms BT9 for accommodation? :smile:

Hi I firmed yesterday and applied for accommodation then. I’ve applied for BT9 as my first choice for accommodation so fingers crossed 🤞

i applied to elms bt9. im just waiting for one uni to get back to me before i firm
Original post by Hedgy2399
Hi I firmed yesterday and applied for accommodation then. I’ve applied for BT9 as my first choice for accommodation so fingers crossed 🤞

Original post by Aethomson
i applied to elms bt9. im just waiting for one uni to get back to me before i firm

Ok thanks, did you guys go for 38 or 39 week contract?
Ok thanks, did you guys go for 38 or 39 week contract?

I went for the 39 week :smile:
Yeah same ☺️

Original post by Lizzie_apl
I went for the 39 week :smile:
Anyone else just going to be commuting to uni, feel like everyone’s gonna make close friends at halls and then there’ll be me 🥴🥴
Any graduates here?

Latest