The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL International Relations & War Studies Offer Holders 2020

Scroll to see replies

Would anyone like to start a messenger group for offer holders to these courses? If so, PM me
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by AtlantaBred
Would anyone like to start a messenger group for offer holders to these courses? If so, PM me

add me
i have received an offer for International Relations from LSE yesterday! Student from london!
we have made a groupchat if anyone wants to join! drop your instas and I will DM you!
Original post by J.F.Kgreatest
we have made a groupchat if anyone wants to join! drop your instas and I will DM you!

@brian_p90
Reply 25

@alfie.chz

@msmae14
Original post by AtlantaBred

Nice ! Add me @dupontsin
@cade.mangrum

@meksmeks_ee

got an offer for History and IR

@_iz.haynes
Reply 31
Bump!

Can anyone who has an offer for KCL IR or War Studies please message me their IG name?

Thanks!

@vincent_imparato
Original post by TangoWhisky
I'm on my final year of a War Studies BA at KCL, if you've got any questions I'd be happy to try and answer them!

Hey,

I have an offer for War Studies and I was wondering what interests most people in the BA have? Do most of the students want to join the military after graduation?

Original post by mali123__
Hey,

I have an offer for War Studies and I was wondering what interests most people in the BA have? Do most of the students want to join the military after graduation?

Interests varied greatly, but the most popular fields were the Armed Forces; Civil Service/ wider government; think tanks; and further studies. I graduated last year, and most of my course mates are now either studying at a post-grad level; working in the civil service or think tanks; or training with the military.
Reply 35
Original post by TangoWhisky
I'm on my final year of a War Studies BA at KCL, if you've got any questions I'd be happy to try and answer them!

HI, I had applied for International Relations at Kings but have been awarded BA War studies for Sept 23 intake. I have also got into Warwick for International Relations. I have been advised barring the first year all the other 2 years you are primarily studying war studies. So wanted to check if all the subjects are taught through the prism of war or it is also lot Ir what they teach. As very confused as I should take up the Kings BA War Studies offer or should for International relations at Warwick. Can you also guid possiblee me if

Quick Reply

Latest