The Student Room Group

South Asian tings

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AestheticStudying
🌼READ THIS IF UR NAME IS TAGGED BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT!!!🌼
@FTheOpps @nm12345 @shxttah_x @noturhabibti @Ax Sleepy @Chowderzzz
🌼Okay ummmm this is gonna b a big shock and stuff but hope you guys accept it🌼
🌼I haven't told my school friends and my parents cus I'm not comfortable saying it yet but I needed to tell someone so I'm telling u guyssss hehe🌼

🌼Also, I'm doing this in blue, yellow and with daisy emojis as its now spring and my theme is blue and yellow with daisy flowers so yh🌼

I have said a lot about myself on tsr but have I been saying the truth? Coming up on the 🌼spill the tea sis interview🌼:

🌼 Is Zara 14?!
🌼 Is Zara actually a girl or having she been lying?
🌼 Has Zara been hiding something?
🌼 Pronouns??????
🌼 Name change?!

🌼 Is Zara 14?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

🌼 Pronouns??????

Spoiler

Spoiler

And finally:
🌼 Name change?!

Spoiler

And yh that's what I wanted to say. I hope you can accept this guys and not get mad at me for this :colondollar:
Thanks 🌼x

Can I still call you bachi?
Original post by nm12345
Can I still call you bachi?

ofc ofc :hugs:
ofc ofc :hugs:

alright, you're my bachi then :biggrin:
Original post by nm12345
alright, you're my bachi then :biggrin:

Hehe :biggrin:
🌼I haven't told my school friends and my parents cus I'm not comfortable saying it yet but I needed to tell someone so I'm telling u guyssss hehe🌼

🌼Also, I'm doing this in blue, yellow and with daisy emojis as its now spring and my theme is blue and yellow with daisy flowers so yh🌼

I have said a lot about myself on tsr but have I been saying the truth? Coming up on the 🌼spill the tea sis interview🌼:

🌼 Is Zara 14?!
🌼 Pronouns??????
🌼 Name change?!

🌼 Is Zara 14?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

🌼 Pronouns??????

Spoiler

Spoiler

And finally:
🌼 Name change?!

Spoiler

And yh that's what I wanted to say. I hope you can accept this guys and not get mad at me for this :colondollar:
Thanks 🌼x

Whoof,
😶 idk what to say ....
Salams ... Noah hyd
Original post by Ax Sleepy
Whoof,
😶 idk what to say ....
Salams ... Noah hyd

Walaikum salam
Im good yh wbu? :h:
Original post by nm12345
Oi shush I've been busy - school's giving us mock exams this week and next week, so I been revising, innit :mad:
When I get time I'll reply

phuddi avendeya you've had nuff time now you got 15 hrs to reply or I might have to shout akhi laden :colone:

🌼 Is Zara 14?!
🌼 Pronouns??????
🌼 Name change?!

🌼 Is Zara 14?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

🌼 Pronouns??????

Spoiler

Spoiler

And finally:
🌼 Name change?!

Spoiler

Thanks 🌼x

Nothing wrong with liking male associated things, doesn't make you a man in any way. Truesay masculine things are more fun :lol: We have martial arts instead of gandu fairy princesses. In Islam it is a major sin to act like the opposite gender but what you're describing is nothing like that. Male clothes are modest, whereas female clothes these days tend not to be and that speaks volumes about your character it shows that you have an innate sense of modesty.

I don't agree with anything LGBT right but Islam doesn't say you have to be straight. If you were born a certain way then that's your fitna and as long as you don't act on those urges - whatever they may be - you will be rewarded inshallah.

The one thing that's concerning is the name change. Like you said it's a sin to act like the opposite gender, and choosing male names falls outside of what I just talked about. It's your choice at the end of the day and I accept it, but I'm not going to put sin on myself by advocating it you get it so ima stick to bachi :lol: No one here was going to say it so I had to be the one, but everything else is fine and normal I got cousins who like masculine things and that's just made us closer.

In today's society everyone feels like they have to fit in a box or be something. That's natural because we as humans need purpose, but when people start labelling themselves things that don't make sense we come out of what is natural. From what I can see you're not doing that at all but just be careful ahlie.

Also, people these days like to say if you're not comfortable with something then that's fine and reh teh teh but if you're having to hide yourself from your own mother, Islamically, there is an issue and you should tell her. Not the name change ting tho discuss that with a counsellor or something
Original post by FTheOpps
phuddi avendeya you've had nuff time now you got 15 hrs to reply or I might have to shout akhi laden :colone:

Nah, if I don't get round to it today, I'll do it tomorrow I'm a busy woman alright, can't be running round after you all dayyyyy:u:
Nothing wrong with liking male associated things, doesn't make you a man in any way. Truesay masculine things are more fun :lol: We have martial arts instead of gandu fairy princesses. In Islam it is a major sin to act like the opposite gender but what you're describing is nothing like that. Male clothes are modest, whereas female clothes these days tend not to be and that speaks volumes about your character it shows that you have an innate sense of modesty.

I don't agree with anything LGBT right but Islam doesn't say you have to be straight. If you were born a certain way then that's your fitna and as long as you don't act on those urges - whatever they may be - you will be rewarded inshallah.

The one thing that's concerning is the name change. Like you said it's a sin to act like the opposite gender, and choosing male names falls outside of what I just talked about. It's your choice at the end of the day and I accept it, but I'm not going to put sin on myself by advocating it you get it so ima stick to bachi :lol: No one here was going to say it so I had to be the one, but everything else is fine and normal I got cousins who like masculine things and that's just made us closer.

In today's society everyone feels like they have to fit in a box or be something. That's natural because we as humans need purpose, but when people start labelling themselves things that don't make sense we come out of what is natural. From what I can see you're not doing that at all but just be careful ahlie.

Also, people these days like to say if you're not comfortable with something then that's fine and reh teh teh but if you're having to hide yourself from your own mother, Islamically, there is an issue and you should tell her. Not the name change ting tho discuss that with a counsellor or something

Yea I'm sticking to calling her bachi

ooooof now that was a full on lecture lol :lol:

honestly female clothes these days arent even modest - crops tops, shorts etc and honestly the men's clothing is much comfier and modest :colondollar:
ughhh fairy princesses nahhhhh I'd rather do boxing :biggrin:

U know the name Noah is a gender neutral name....Billy ray cyrus' kid is called Noah and shes a girl.

I'll be careful :yep: :biggrin:

Honestly I cant tell my mum anything she's that strict I have hidden most things from her cus I'm scared she's gonna get mad at me. She's like that once I told her I have anxiety which I do and she said to me stop lying ur fine ur lying to ur counsellor and everyone for pity :frown:

Bro u can't say much where u bin
Walaikum salam
Im good yh wbu? :h:

Yh.

🌼 Is Zara 14?!
🌼 Pronouns??????
🌼 Name change?!

🌼 Is Zara 14?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

🌼 Pronouns??????

Spoiler

Spoiler

And finally:
🌼 Name change?!

Spoiler

Thanks 🌼x

Honestly idk what's allowed in Islam in regards to this sort of stuff but I think you're riding a fine line. But ofc me and everyone else are still friends with u and that won't change. If you have any questions about what's allowed and what isn't, then u could try asking them on an Islamic forum online. We won't be mad at you for this though, at the end of the day we have no right to judge and that's between u and Allah SWT.
salam guys :redface:
How r we all?

Spoiler

heyyy, you good?
Original post by noturhabibti
heyyy, you good?

yh yh im good dont worry :biggrin:

🌼 Is Zara 14?!
🌼 Pronouns??????
🌼 Name change?!

🌼 Is Zara 14?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

🌼 Pronouns??????

Spoiler

Spoiler

And finally:
🌼 Name change?!

Spoiler

Thanks 🌼x

aww honestly the whole dressing thing is perfectly fine, a lot of my outfits are baggy joggers and oversized tees, i add the feminine touch to it through jewellery and my hair ((:
Original post by noturhabibti
aww honestly the whole dressing thing is perfectly fine, a lot of my outfits are baggy joggers and oversized tees, i add the feminine touch to it through jewellery and my hair ((:

ooooh I do love jewellery so I could add that to my looks :biggrin:

🌼 Is Zara 14?!
🌼 Pronouns??????
🌼 Name change?!

🌼 Is Zara 14?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

🌼 Pronouns??????

Spoiler

Spoiler

And finally:
🌼 Name change?!

Spoiler

Thanks 🌼x

ur making me go mental... why all of the changes at the start kuriye
and chill lol no ones gonna be mad at u.... im glad u spoke up about it... its always good to talk it out rather then keep it inside of u then u can get good advice on it as well

Basically what he said... but if u feel uncomfortable being called a girls name... choose a name that is unisex, for example the name noor is used for boys and girls in islam...
Original post by shxttah_x
Basically what he said... but if u feel uncomfortable being called a girls name... choose a name that is unisex, for example the name noor is used for boys and girls in islam...

Umm I know ur tryna make a point here but...
Noor is a boys name, the girl version is noorah
😁

Quick Reply

Latest