The Student Room Group

Sprituality

Nvm I’m just going to research it
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No one said they don’t feel comfortable and God not spirituality has changed my life. There’s a difference between being religious and having faith. Are you a modern day Christian or an actual Christian as in a true follower of Christ?
How can you be a follower of Christ and not believe in a Christian God that doesn’t make sense and is a contradiction
If you not want to appropriate things to do with your faith don’t bcuz your faith is personal so do what works for you in accordance to what is written in the Bible. Are you a Christian for others or for God/yourself?
You really just need to pray, read the Bible and test your faith yourself bcuz no one can tell you the right or wrong answer.
wtf is this episode above me
Original post by HoldThisL
wtf is this episode above me

What episode?
Original post by chelsea.uri
What episode?

your attempt at structured persuasion that doesn't really answer op's question
Reply 8
No one said they don’t feel comfortable and God not spirituality has changed my life. There’s a difference between being religious and having faith. Are you a modern day Christian or an actual Christian as in a true follower of Christ?

I just said tht because multiple people said they don’t feel comfortable in religion as they feel like it exists to give people fear
Moved to the faith and spirituality forum :biggrin:
Original post by laurawatt
Moved to the faith and spirituality forum :biggrin:

Thanksss

Exactly

What was the question
I wasn’t persuading anyone to do anything
Don’t be rude
Original post by learner38
I just said tht because multiple people said they don’t feel comfortable in religion as they feel like it exists to give people fear

Said what? You weren’t even clear 🥴
Said what? You weren’t even clear 🥴

I’m confused u said that “no one said they were uncomfortable” and I explained why I said tht
Original post by learner38
I’m a Christian but these days I’ve been getting interested sprituality.I do believe there’s a higher power but I don’t believe it’s a Christian God. So I would like to be educated on spirituality because there’s certain things that people have appropriated and I don’t want to approriate. Basically I just want to know how spirituality has changed a persons life? And why do u not feel comfortable with religion?

(Can spritual people answer not people in Christianity)
So you’re a Christian that doesn’t believe in “a Christian God”? That is a bit contradictory. Being a Christian means you’re a follower of Christ, it means that you are a believer of Christ/the Lord/God.
I don’t get how you don’t believe in a Christian god but still claim you’re a Christian 🧐🧐
Original post by DiamondDia
So you’re a Christian that doesn’t believe in “a Christian God”? That is a bit contradictory. Being a Christian means you’re a follower of Christ, it means that you are a believer of Christ/the Lord/God.

Like I said that’s not the question if ur not a spritual person sharing experiences then it doesn’t help
And also by spirituality what do you mean? Because there is Pentecostalism (form of Christianity) and Pentecostalism emphasises the work of the Holy Spirit and spirituality, is there another type of spirituality you’re talking about?

Quick Reply