The Student Room Group

Lloyds of london apprenticeship 2021

Has anyone heard about the SJT or video interview yet? I haven’t heard anything since the online tests
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey i did the sjt and got an invitation for the video interview. Idk if I’m going to do it tho I heard some dodgy things about them
Anyone done it yet? Know what the 3 questions are?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by RyanJames998

I'm doing my video interview today so I'll let you know
Original post by Mathsnotit
Hey i did the sjt and got an invitation for the video interview. Idk if I’m going to do it tho I heard some dodgy things about them

what dodgy things?
Original post by RyanJames998

I got:
- Tell us about a new skill you had to learn
- Tell us about a challenge you had to overcome
- Why this program and why Lloyd's of London
Reply 6
has anyone heard if there going to be invited to the assesment centre yet
Original post by RHH1
has anyone heard if there going to be invited to the assesment centre yet

Hey - yes I have for 2 weeks time x
Reply 8
Original post by Mobeenahmed999
Hey - yes I have for 2 weeks time x

oh rlly when did they email you and what did they say. i guess im not getting an invite then ive had no email yet
They called me on friday afternoon to say congrats and then sent an email invite an hour later.

Maybe you'll hear back soon?

Original post by RHH1
oh rlly when did they email you and what did they say. i guess im not getting an invite then ive had no email yet
Reply 10
They called me on friday afternoon to say congrats and then sent an email invite an hour later.

Maybe you'll hear back soon?

if i dont get a call next week i probably didnt get it. congrats tho, which one did you apply for?
Original post by RHH1
if i dont get a call next week i probably didnt get it. congrats tho, which one did you apply for?

I applied for the business one, but I heard the assessment centre is really difficult
Reply 12
I applied for the business one, but I heard the assessment centre is really difficult

oh, i applied for the insurance one. i know someone that works there and apparently if you manage to get to the assesment centre stage youll most likely be accepted. good luck anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending