The Student Room Group

AQA English language paper 2 November result touching the void

Hey guys, I really need to know what question 5 was on the AQA ENGLISH LANGUAGE PAPER 2 NOVEMBER 2020 resit on touching the void. Please can anyone remember what it was ? I did so bad on the first half
Reply 1
Original post by domyworkplease
Hey guys, I really need to know what question 5 was on the AQA ENGLISH LANGUAGE PAPER 2 NOVEMBER 2020 resit on touching the void. Please can anyone remember what it was ? I did so bad on the first half

article about travelling being expensive dangerous
thank you so much !!
so ive done the 2020 english language paper 1 which was on the silk factory. Corresponding to that does anyone know the questions for the paper 2
Original post by btssaranghae
x

the extract was on the silk factory , all the questions are on the student room just look it up trust.
Original post by SkrSkrr80
the extract was on the silk factory , all the questions are on the student room just look it up trust.

where I can't find it
Reply 6
Original post by bbambi
article about travelling being expensive dangerous

Can you remember the questions from 2-4?
so ive done the 2020 english language paper 1 which was on the silk factory. Corresponding to that does anyone know the questions for the paper 2

Hi
Do you have answer for paper 1 q.4?
can you help with question 3 of that paper?

can you help me with question 3 of paper 1?
can anyone help with question 4
does anyone know question 5 paper 2 question ??
Q2 is about writing a summary of what you understand about the differences between the two companions, Simon and Marius.. (That's what I'm stuck on and it's tomorrow, so if you know any ideas please help me)
Q3 is about analysing the language from source A, how does the writer use language to describe how he feels (This is what I've come up flare of agony metaphor calling for help or wave of nausea and pain same, metaphor basically he is drowning in pain/misery, you can also write the effect of the powerful vbs used, there is onomatopoeia as well in the extract but I can't remember which one)
Q4 Both sources Compare how the writers convey their different feelings and perspectives on their adventures in the mountains. (Still need to do it and if you have any ideas pls help)
Q5 Article about travel the statement said "People have become obsessed with travelling ever further and faster. However, travel is expensive, dangerous, damaging and a foolish waste of time!" (I wrote how is it good for mental health, personal experience, etc..)
And for Q1 I've put C,F,G,H I think, but can't remember

If you can help me on Q2 and 4 would be appreciated.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending