University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol 2021 Offer Holders

howdy everyone, congrats on ur offers!!
haven't seen any bris threads like this yet so thought i'd start one :smile:
lets get to know each other!!
- what course did you go for?
- what a levels are you doing?

add whatever else you want :smile: really hope this thread actually takes off haha
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by liliass

add whatever else you want :smile: really hope this thread actually takes off haha

Hey there,

I've got an offer from Bristol for Law. Wby?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by liliass

Hiya! I've got an offer for History and I do History, English Lit, and Textiles A Levels :smile:

Anyone else for History?
Original post by mads3
Hiya! I've got an offer for History and I do History, English Lit, and Textiles A Levels :smile:

Anyone else for History?

Hey!!

I have an offer to study History as well!!

I'm a Scottish applicant, so I do Advanced Higher's, and I study History, English, and Classics :smile:

Were you put on hold?
Reply 4
Original post by angusgmoncrieff
Hey!!

I have an offer to study History as well!!

I'm a Scottish applicant, so I do Advanced Higher's, and I study History, English, and Classics :smile:

Were you put on hold?

I don't think so... I heard fairly quickly after I applied in October, though as I had to apply quite early for Oxbridge.

Do you think you'll firm Bristol? :smile:
Original post by mads3
I don't think so... I heard fairly quickly after I applied in October, though as I had to apply quite early for Oxbridge.

Do you think you'll firm Bristol? :smile:

I wasn't put on hold either, although I know a lot of people were.

Depends on whether I get an offer from St Andrews or Edinburgh. They are my top choices.

Hbu, is Bristol your first choice?
Reply 6
I wasn't put on hold either, although I know a lot of people were.

Depends on whether I get an offer from St Andrews or Edinburgh. They are my top choices.

Hbu, is Bristol your first choice?

Ooh yes, I know loads of people who want to go to Edinburgh or St Andrews - they both seem so nice.

Yeah I'm gonna firm Bristol, so I'm now just trying to decide whether to put Glasgow or Newcastle as my insurance choice!
Hi everyone! Congrats on all your offers! I'm Olivia and I got an offer in October for Maths and Economics. I study Maths, Economics, Physics and Drama at A Level (I know it an odd mix!😂) Any other maths or Econ offer holders?
Original post by oliviap010303
Hi everyone! Congrats on all your offers! I'm Olivia and I got an offer in October for Maths and Economics. I study Maths, Economics, Physics and Drama at A Level (I know it an odd mix!😂) Any other maths or Econ offer holders?

yhhh i got an offer for econ n maths
Reply 9
Hey! I'm Ayana and I have an offer to study Psychology! I do Biology, Psychology & Geography at A-Level!
Has anyone attended one of the Bristol offer holder days?
Hello. I've got an offer for Masters in wildlife conservation. Kinda daunting considering how everyone else is doing econ and law haha. But I'm excited. :smile:
Hey! Yes, I've got an unconditional offer for Economics at Bristol - absolutely buzzing. But I'm torn between Bristol and Exeter...
Out of interest, when UoB sent a confirmation email, did they send anyone link to an FB groupchat because Exeter did that?
Thanks a lot, duly noted. Do you happen to know why the majority of unis don't have group chats? It's quite odd to me given everything is becoming very digital now and it's been such a difficult year this year especially in terms of mental health for a lot of young people so it would be nice for unis to recognise this JUST like Exeter have (which is amazing on their part!!)
Reply 14
I've got an offer for international, social, and public policy with study abroad

anyone else ?
Original post by mads3

Anyone else for History?

Hey!! I've got an offer for History as well
I'm from Canada so its a bit different but this semester I'm doing History, Psychology, Social Psychology, and Music
Has anyone attended one of the Bristol offer holder days?

I attended one last week for Ancient History and it was quite informative.
Reply 17
Hi all, I received an offer from Bristol to study Archaeology and Anthropology BA, starting in September 😊 currently I'm doing an access to he course in Criminology, Sociology and psychology ☺️
Offer for Psychology. Eng Lang, Sociology and Psychology 3xA*s and A* in EPQ. Would love to firm Bristol but the student satisfaction is incredibly low for Psychology. Anybody know why? Anyone else worried about this?
Holding an unconditional offer for BSc Management with Study Abroad. I have AAA in Classics, History and Music. Super excited to go, first person from my family to go to study in the South. Heard the fish and chips are shite.

Signed,
Northerner.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending