The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Social work 2021 intake - Magee

Hi
Anyone else here applied for social work at Magee ? I’m checking emails everyday! I hope we hear soon 😬

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by KathrynWithaK
Hi
Anyone else here applied for social work at Magee ? I’m checking emails everyday! I hope we hear soon 😬

I haven’t applied to Magee but I have applied for social work. I’ve been checking my emails like crazy but haven’t received an offer while others are receiving multiple offers for different courses!! do you know if social work usually takes longer to respond?
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Original post by tlucy
I haven’t applied to Magee but I have applied for social work. I’ve been checking my emails like crazy but haven’t received an offer while others are receiving multiple offers for different courses!! do you know if social work usually takes longer to respond?

Hey ya!
Aww good luck! I’ve been checking my emails like Crazy too!
I haven’t a clue when they usually announce it, this is my first time ever applying for uni but I really hope we don’t have to wait too much longer
Reply 3
Hey ya!
Aww good luck! I’ve been checking my emails like Crazy too!
I haven’t a clue when they usually announce it, this is my first time ever applying for uni but I really hope we don’t have to wait too much longer

hiii, good luck too!
Hi there! I’m hoping I will be in your shoes this time next year as I’m getting ready to apply this September! Is there any tips you could share with me about the applying process? How did use find the interview questions this year? This will be my first time applying to social work. I already have a degree 🙂
Hi, I've applied for magee this September. Checking my emails and logging into ucas too many times a day like a crazy person. I emailed admissions a while back and they said it would be Easter before offers are out. I checked the website also and it said offers are usual out end of march. So fingers crossed its any day now.
Original post by Jennad1987
Hi, I've applied for magee this September. Checking my emails and logging into ucas too many times a day like a crazy person. I emailed admissions a while back and they said it would be Easter before offers are out. I checked the website also and it said offers are usual out end of march. So fingers crossed its any day now.

Oh my goodness I so hope so!! I’m checking all the time 🤦🏻*♀️
Oh my goodness I so hope so!! I’m checking all the time 🤦🏻*♀️

I'm pretty sure this test of my patience could be used as a form of human torture now 😭 lol. This waiting game is minus craic!!
Reply 8
Hi, I’m waiting too, I know people that have got word but have been rejected for Magee...
Original post by MacAs
Hi, I’m waiting too, I know people that have got word but have been rejected for Magee...

I did hear that magee would be in touch with you earlier if you were unsuccessful. Seems like no news is good news! Well.. Hopefully..!
I did hear that magee would be in touch with you earlier if you were unsuccessful. Seems like no news is good news! Well.. Hopefully..!

Oh gosh I do hope so!!
I emailed as I driving myself mad! They got back and said it would be after Easter we would hear 😬
Good luck everyone
Reply 11

🤞🤞
Reply 12
Oh gosh I do hope so!!
I emailed as I driving myself mad! They got back and said it would be after Easter we would hear 😬
Good luck everyone

Really? They told me the week before Easter but that was a while ago... I’m driving myself mad too 🙄
Original post by MacAs
Really? They told me the week before Easter but that was a while ago... I’m driving myself mad too 🙄

Well if its the week after Easter, I'm going to try relax and stop checking my emails and ucas twice a day lol
Reply 14
Well if its the week after Easter, I'm going to try relax and stop checking my emails and ucas twice a day lol

Yeah me too lol... I’ve emailed them again and they replied straight away and said it will be after Easter around the middle of April
Original post by MacAs
Yeah me too lol... I’ve emailed them again and they replied straight away and said it will be after Easter around the middle of April

Oh gosh - not long at all 😬
My nerves are completely wrecked. I have never refreshed my emails so much before. I'm keeping everything crossed for us that no news is good news 🤞
Reply 17
Original post by nicmeg
My nerves are completely wrecked. I have never refreshed my emails so much before. I'm keeping everything crossed for us that no news is good news 🤞

🙏🙏
Who's back checking their emails flat out??? 🙋🙈😭😂
(edited 3 years ago)
Who's back checking their emails flat out??? 🙋🙈😭😂

Me!! 🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest