The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Any response from UAL?

Has anyone received a response/ heard back from UAL? People who submitted their portfolio on 1 March 2021?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone received a response/ heard back from UAL? People who submitted their portfolio on 1 March 2021?

I submitted mine then too and haven’t heard anything still , what course did u apply for
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I submitted mine then too and haven’t heard anything still , what course did u apply for

Graphic Branding and Identity at LCC, what about you?

nice, i applied for performance design & practice at csm. i just want to know if i’m going to get an interview or not as i want to make other plans if i don’t get in...feels like everyone else is getting offers but some still haven’t even had an interview yet
Reply 4
nice, i applied for performance design & practice at csm. i just want to know if i’m going to get an interview or not as i want to make other plans if i don’t get in...feels like everyone else is getting offers but some still haven’t even had an interview yet

Yes, same, but I want to know so I can start preparing for my interview... I am getting really anxious. People who have applied along with me are still waiting for offers... this year they are taking too long
Reply 5
Omg when will i get the real offer/unsuccesful email not the mistake one :/
(edited 3 years ago)

Hi! I applied to Graphic Branding and Identity too and on my UAL Portal it has said 'Pending UCAS Update' for almost a week now!
Also, incase you didn't know, LCC don't do interviews, so we're waiting for an offer not an interview :smile:
Yes, same, but I want to know so I can start preparing for my interview... I am getting really anxious. People who have applied along with me are still waiting for offers... this year they are taking too long

maybe email them, i did yesterday and they replied today saying i got an offer
Just got an offer for Graphic Branding and Identity at LCC!
maybe email them, i did yesterday and they replied today saying i got an offer

Wow, congratulations!! I emailed them too, they said that my portfolio is in review, and as soon as a decision is made they will let me know
Just got an offer for Graphic Branding and Identity at LCC!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So happy for you, pray for me, please...
Also, incase you didn't know, LCC don't do interviews, so we're waiting for an offer not an interview :smile:

Oh, I didn't know that, thanks that takes a lot of my mind :smile:
Hi! I applied to Graphic Branding and Identity too and on my UAL Portal it has said 'Pending UCAS Update' for almost a week now!

Ah, although I didn't apply through UCAS, I applied directly. Did you hear back from other 4 unis as well?
Original post by yoonchoi
Omg when will i get the real offer/unsuccesful email not the mistake one :/

Haha, fingers crossed, I hope you get in :smile:

hii! I had an interview on the 10th and haven't heard anything (I applied for the acting and performance course)
Original post by Erin Nash
hii! I had an interview on the 10th and haven't heard anything (I applied for the acting and performance course)

I submitted my portfolio for ba Fine Arts on March 1st! Sent it to Chelsea. Sent my folio quite late at night. Have not heard anything yet :/ so nervous
Wow, congratulations!! I emailed them too, they said that my portfolio is in review, and as soon as a decision is made they will let me know

thank you, best of luck fingers crossed!!
Original post by bolibartha
I submitted my portfolio for ba Fine Arts on March 1st! Sent it to Chelsea. Sent my folio quite late at night. Have not heard anything yet :/ so nervous

Did you get a confirmation that they received your portfolio?
Original post by Erin Nash

How did the interview go? Pls, do give me some key points if you can? Also, I'm sure your interview went well, think positive!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending