The Student Room Group

Unit help for anyone on the access to midwify course with learn direct ?

Hi, I'm doing an access to Midwifery course diploma with Learn Direct. I know the struggle,if anyone is struggling please message me. I'm here to help. Im currently on unit 11 now.
So i can help up to unit 10 if anyone needs some guidance/ feedback or generally just stuck
Please message me with what unit you're struggling on and your email address and I will get back/send you my work to help you. Please bare with me as I will try and respond to everyone asap.
I know that the support to Learn Direct is a hit and miss, so any way I can help, I'll help.
Remember you'll reach your goal,if it takes a year longer than expected it doesn't matter, you'll get there!
Smash it !
good luck :smile:
Chelsea xx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cmelissa
Hi, I'm doing an access to Midwifery course diploma with Learn Direct. I know the struggle,if anyone is struggling please message me. I'm here to help. Im currently on unit 11 now.
So i can help up to unit 10 if anyone needs some guidance/ feedback or generally just stuck
Please message me with what unit you're struggling on and your email address and I will get back/send you my work to help you. Please bare with me as I will try and respond to everyone asap.
I know that the support to Learn Direct is a hit and miss, so any way I can help, I'll help.
Remember you'll reach your goal,if it takes a year longer than expected it doesn't matter, you'll get there!
Smash it !
Chelsea xx

chelsea im suck on part 2 od the assesment note ive identified the ethical guidline that were broken but jusy dont know what to out for the second part ive even completed the assigment so this is the only thing holdin me back
Hey, if you private message me I’ll help you out, you are on unit 9 right ?
Chelsea x

thank you ive inboxed you xxxx
Hi I'd love to know how you are finding this course?I've just recently signed up but changed my start date until may so not started it yet.I have 2 children aged 11 and 5 months and I currently have my own business and have been out of education for 13 years!! So I am really nervous!How long do you think in total is it going to take you to complete?
Reply 4
Hey, I’m doing the online course, I’m finding it fun but sometimes not fun. You’ll smash it !
Awh bless, busy busy busy.
I know what it’s like studying while having children. I have a two year old.
No matter how long you’ve been out of education you’ll get to your dream goal !!
I’m hoping to complete this course by June/July 2021 x
Hello, I am currently studying Unit 9 - Psychology (Midwifery Access course). I am stuck on Section 3 of the assignment and would be grateful for any help/tips etc. Thank you x
Reply 6
I can give you some advice if you private message me x
Could anyone help me on the Social Factors in Health and Social Care . I do not know where to start. I have 12 weeks to finish the course and am panicking. Any help would be truely appreciated.
Reply 8
Im studying social work, currently on unit 5 -Introduction to psychology, ive done two sections and currently trying to do lukes behaviour, anyone able to help?
Xx
Reply 9
Hi, I'm currently on unit 7 and seriously struggling to limit it to 2000 words! I've only done 2 of bullet point sections and already over, how how how do you make it so much more concise?!Thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Eloder
Hi, I'm currently on unit 7 and seriously struggling to limit it to 2000 words! I've only done 2 of bullet point sections and already over, how how how do you make it so much more concise?!Thanks!

harder than it looks but the key is to make sure been precise about what it actually wants from you. can take alook for you and take out what you dont need etc if you like dm me
I can help with both x
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Hippichicki1
Could anyone help me on the Social Factors in Health and Social Care . I do not know where to start. I have 12 weeks to finish the course and am panicking. Any help would be truely appreciated.

I can help, send me a direct message xx
Original post by kyrax
Im studying social work, currently on unit 5 -Introduction to psychology, ive done two sections and currently trying to do lukes behaviour, anyone able to help?
Xx

I can help, send me a direct message xx
Hi any chance u can help with unit 11?
Michelle

Smash it !
Chelsea xx
Reply 15
Smash it !
Chelsea xx

Hey Chelsea, I'm currently on Unit 6. I've just completed my timeline on a power point, which I think I've made into A1 size horizontal, but the writing is so small you can't read it whatsoever. Please can you give me some pointers on how you presented your work. I'm afraid to go ahead and complete the whole poster while the timeline can not be read at all and have to start all over again.
Thank you so much for offering advice like this.
Paige x
Original post by Hippichicki1

have you got anywhere with this?
Original post by vicoria86
have you got anywhere with this?

Nope totally fabuzzled
Smash it !
Chelsea xx

Hi Chelsea :smile: hope you are well! this is so kind! I'm currently on unit 11 and not quite sure where to even begin! If you are able to help in any way I would really appreciate it!
Smash it !
Chelsea xx

hiya was wondering if you could help with unit 11 at all? I'm struggling with layout etc.
Thank you Kirsty xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending