The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

DPhil anthropology oxford 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AfterTheRose
Not got a clue, but all I know is my anxiety has jumped to new heights and my inbox refreshing has become once a minute!

same, same
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by beji
same, same

Absolutely won’t be able to sleep tonight. Really hopeful for an acceptance but mindful that it’s a really tough year so trying to manage my expectations.
Reply 42
any news? still nothing on my end... was spared from last night's 2am red wave but not immune to the forthcoming...slept so badly
Original post by beji
any news? still nothing on my end... was spared from last night's 2am red wave but not immune to the forthcoming...slept so badly

Still alive and kicking, my inbox stayed thankfully empty last night. Well done on surviving another night, it feels like the hunger games haha
Anybody here did anthropology for undergrad? Wondering if you are still planning to choose Oxford even though the mphil is pitched at all subjects (as opposed to those with previous subject knowledge)
Reply 45
Mine disappeared too! 😩
OMG the fabled button is gone! Just checked 30 minutes ago and it was still there, now its all gone.
Reply 47
It seems that they are making decisions as we speak 😱
Original post by DeeDeems
It seems that they are making decisions as we speak 😱

Yep - really feeling the nerves. Looks like someone was accepted onto the VMM Anthropology masters yesterday on Grad Cafe as well, so department movement and hopefully will not be long for other applicants waiting.

I'll keep you all updated if I hear anything, hope you will do the same :smile:
Reply 49
Today or tomorrow latest, we will know, inshallah.
Ahhhh I just received my offers to both the MSc and Mphil!!!! Omg! I screamed! Although I might reject the Mphil because I’m more focused on the MSc for now! Have hope guys!!!
Original post by Bobbybrays00
Ahhhh I just received my offers to both the MSc and Mphil!!!! Omg! I screamed! Although I might reject the Mphil because I’m more focused on the MSc for now! Have hope guys!!!

Congrats!
Original post by MossyNugget 99
Congrats!

Thanks!
Reply 53

That’s amazing! Such a luxury :smile: congratulations !!
Original post by beji
That’s amazing! Such a luxury :smile: congratulations !!

Thank you! Such a privilege this excitement. Hopeful that we will all get in!
Reply 55

Congraaaats!! Very exciting news!!

Congratulations! What a result! That is amazing, you must be so proud of yourself. You definitely deserve a celebration and hope you catch up on all the sleep you’ve missed in your wait. Best of luck at Oxford!!
Original post by DeeDeems
Congraaaats!! Very exciting news!!

Thank you so much!
Original post by AfterTheRose
Congratulations! What a result! That is amazing, you must be so proud of yourself. You definitely deserve a celebration and hope you catch up on all the sleep you’ve missed in your wait. Best of luck at Oxford!!

Thank you so much! the constant email refresher and staying up till 3:00am just to breathe! Ahah. It's definately a privilege to have to option to decide between Cambridge and Oxford programs. I will base this partly on funding. But I really pray and hope you all waiting will get in! Don't lose hope.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi everyone! congratulations of your offers!! I was wondering if anyone knows how to accept the offer? is it as simple as replying to the email and saying you accept? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending