The Student Room Group

Line of duty - what do you think?

Who is watching this and what do you think? It is not as gripping as other ones but might be a bit early to judge.

Scroll to see replies

I'm watching it, I think it will get better as it goes on. But, I am glad that they are linking back to season 1 and Jackie Laverty, by the looks of it.
Original post by ReviseSleeping
I'm watching it, I think it will get better as it goes on. But, I am glad that they are linking back to season 1 and Jackie Laverty, by the looks of it.

It has been so long in coming back on the screens, i struggle to remember stuff. Why did kate move out again? did she have a big fallout?
Original post by Kutie Karen
It has been so long in coming back on the screens, i struggle to remember stuff. Why did kate move out again? did she have a big fallout?

I binge watched them all a few weeks ago. I don't think we are told, I know some people think she is undercover. I think Farida Jatri has something to do with something dodgy.
Original post by ReviseSleeping
I binge watched them all a few weeks ago. I don't think we are told, I know some people think she is undercover. I think Farida Jatri has something to do with something dodgy.

very smart:smile:. I wish i thought of that.then I might remember stuff. I think you are right and I think Farida is taking revenge.
very smart:smile:. I wish i thought of that.then I might remember stuff. I think you are right and I think Farida is taking revenge.

I'd never seen it before, and I love it now. She was involved in Season 4 as well, and she can't go public with any accusations. Because from what I was told, she wouldn't be allowed to work in the same office as her partner, especially as her partner is higher up and it could be seen as favouritism in certain scenarios
Reply 6
I just finished episode 3 and think that it's going to be a great season.
Getting very very interesting
Reply 8
Getting very very interesting

Do you think Davidson is involved?
I'm glad to have found this thread!
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode :biggrin:
https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/10/line-of-duty-series-6-episode-4-one-of-best-says-martin-compston-14389283/amp/
It's getting better and looking forward to watching it tomorrow, "now we're cooking with gas!"
Steve's looking a bit rough though isn't he? Bless
Original post by harrysbar
Steve's looking a bit rough though isn't he? Bless

yeah 😬
and on that note, why is he worried about a drug test picking up otc painkillers?
Original post by Obolinda
yeah 😬
and on that note, why is he worried about a drug test picking up otc painkillers?

I think he must be taking too many opiods ... he seems addicted so maybe he is getting some from dodgy places or people :dontknow:
Original post by Amin7
Do you think Davidson is involved?

it seems too obvious but believe so.
it seems too obvious but believe so.

That’s what’s confusing me, all the evidence has been pointing to her since episode 1 so it can’t be her right? We’ll wait and see for tonight :lol:
Original post by laurawatt
That’s what’s confusing me, all the evidence has been pointing to her since episode 1 so it can’t be her right? We’ll wait and see for tonight :lol:

agreed.
Reply 17
Well it was certainly a corker of an episode last night! Had me on the end of my seat!! So many twists and turns.
Original post by Debs25
Well it was certainly a corker of an episode last night! Had me on the end of my seat!! So many twists and turns.

exactly, mother of god!

on a seperate note, am I the only one that has a crush on Kate Fleming :holmes: the cheekbones, hair. power suit, power moves!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Obolinda
exactly, mother of god!

on a seperate note, am I the only one that has a crush on Kate Fleming :holmes:

You could cut paper with those cheekbones, she is a lovely looking woman

Quick Reply

Latest