The Student Room Group

My crush

She shared on her Instagram story that she has a boyfriend and made it official. Ouch

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am feeling okay, thank you for the response
Original post by Anonymous
She shared on her Instagram story that she has a boyfriend and made it official. Ouch

Let me spice up the conversation a little...

So you have a crush on the girl. I get it. How long did you have the crush? The longer you had it the worse it would be...

Does she know you have a crush on her?

So you must be feeling awful at the moment which is understandable. But if I was her and knew someone had a crush on me then I would keep posting more and more pictures with boyfriend.. and keep doing it again and again. It's very likely that it's not only you who has a crush on her but there might be others too. If that makes you feel any better.

Are you frustrated? Jealous? Feeling awful? Jealousy is one of the greatest feelings. Very underrated indeed.

I suppose you are going to have a few difficult days ahead as you will be thinking of her and her new relationship..
Girls are drawn to attention, maybe she wanted more likes or something?

Join Hoodville
Attachment not found
Hello Ms Katya,

I am not old by the way... How did you come up with this?? And I am not mean or bitter either. I am a very kind & intelligent creature.

As I see you still referring to me as Lucy... If it gives you pleasure why not...
Original post by LittleWoods
Girls are drawn to attention, maybe she wanted more likes or something?

Attention is one thing.

Getting more likes is not a factor that determines with who you want to match...unless I am missing something here...
Original post by Lucifer323
Attention is one thing.

Getting more likes is not a factor that determines with who you want to match...unless I am missing something here...

She only put she was in a relationship to get more likes, I doubt it is true, maybe it was a way to make the op jealous, as girls actually do that.
Original post by LittleWoods
She only put she was in a relationship to get more likes, I doubt it is true, maybe it was a way to make the op jealous, as girls actually do that.

But how do you know that?? And how do you know that she knows who has a crush on her?? You speak as if this is a binary system between the OP and his crush...
If you didn't do anything about it it's kinda silly to be upset....

That's life man, you can't predict how things are meant to be. If she's not meant for you, so let it be, I am sure you are gonna find someone who is gonna intertwine with you so well, so keep searching young man, you will find your mate soon :goodluck:
Original post by Sanitizer
That's life man, you can't predict how things are meant to be. If she's not meant for you, so let it be, I am sure you are gonna find someone who is gonna intertwine with you so well, so keep searching young man, you will find your mate soon :goodluck:

Your username is still amazing!!
Sanitiser is what we need for the good of humanity!!
Your username is still amazing!!
Sanitiser is what we need for the good of humanity!!

See man, I'm trying to sanitize sadness out people and bring some happiness back to the community:biggrin:
See man, I'm trying to sanitize sadness out people and bring some happiness back to the community:biggrin:

My username is superb!!
Lucifer is the one who brings the light...
Good morning Ms Katya,

I see you stll admire me a lot...
💖💖
💖💖

Congratulations man, you found your love :bhangra:
Ballay ballay shaava shaava :biggrin:
Lucifer's a good Satan :lol:
Ballay ballay shaava shaava :biggrin:
Lucifer's a good Satan :lol:

You know that if you analyse the word Lucifer either in Latin or Greek it doesn't mean Satan or anything else related to the wild ideas of the church. It means the one who brings the light... Just Google it and see what you get.
Hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending