The Student Room Group

pearson’s degree apprenticeship

Has anybody applied for this and if so what stage are you on?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by s_ak

ive applied to the cmda and i did my inerview and i need to complete the Written Assignment and Watson Glaser Test.
Reply 2
omg finally someone who’s done it, i swear there’s not any threads about it on here. I’ve applied to that too i’m just about to complete the written assessment
Reply 3
yh urs was the only one i saw. is the written assesment looking long to write coz i rlly cba
Reply 4
Original post by RHH1
yh urs was the only one i saw. is the written assesment looking long to write coz i rlly cba

it’s on the website, it’s like 500 words so idk it’s like 3/4 of a page so it’s decent but it looks confusing at the same time
Reply 5
Original post by s_ak
it’s on the website, it’s like 500 words so idk it’s like 3/4 of a page so it’s decent but it looks confusing at the same time

ohh not too bad then. have u done your virtual interview
Reply 6
Original post by RHH1
ohh not too bad then. have u done your virtual interview

Yeahh i did it monday, who did you have yours with
Reply 7
Original post by s_ak
Yeahh i did it monday, who did you have yours with

oh i did mine 2 weeks ago with a lady beginning with s i forgot her name. literally every other one was with a guy exept 2 days so i just did it then
Reply 8
Original post by RHH1
oh i did mine 2 weeks ago with a lady beginning with s i forgot her name. literally every other one was with a guy exept 2 days so i just did it then

yeahhh i had it with her too sonalisa i think, how did you find it
Reply 9
(Original post by s_ak)yeahhh i had it with her too sonalisa i think, how did you find it

it was allright, i hated the 90 second argument thing tho. she was being friendly atleast. how was yours
Reply 10
Original post by RHH1
(Original post by s_ak)yeahhh i had it with her too sonalisa i think, how did you find it

it was allright, i hated the 90 second argument thing tho. she was being friendly atleast. how was yours

LOL same mine was deffo less than 90 seconds tho, i couldn’t really tell if the whole interview was a flop or not cus of now nice she was
Reply 11
Original post by s_ak
LOL same mine was deffo less than 90 seconds tho, i couldn’t really tell if the whole interview was a flop or not cus of now nice she was

fr, she was smiling the whole entire time
Reply 12
Original post by s_ak

I sent my assessments around 1 and a half weeks ago along with the interview. Haven't got an update still.
Reply 13
Original post by dpsng
I sent my assessments around 1 and a half weeks ago along with the interview. Haven't got an update still.

you wont get an update till after april probably as april 02 is the deadline for the assesments
Reply 14
yeah they did say they probs wont get back for around 6 weeks until all of the interviews r done. Also is anyone moving for this apprenticeship cus i’m looking at accommodation too
Hi I have also done all of these things and heard back yesterday through email on whether I passed (which I did!!). How did you guys do?
Reply 16
Original post by AmyA123.3
Hi I have also done all of these things and heard back yesterday through email on whether I passed (which I did!!). How did you guys do?

You passed as in you got the apprenticeship?
Original post by RHH1
You passed as in you got the apprenticeship?

You get an email to say whether you passed the pre screening stage and I passed that. Then you may get matched with a company.
Reply 18
Original post by AmyA123.3
You get an email to say whether you passed the pre screening stage and I passed that. Then you may get matched with a company.

Ohhh congrats , I haven’t got anything yet ☹️
Original post by RHH1
Ohhh congrats , I haven’t got anything yet ☹️

You will hear soon as I think I submitted all the things before you guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending