The Student Room Group

University of Buckingham A100 January 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Kinda stressed about the interview date if they give me one because we have mini exams lol :frown:
Did anyone hear back about offers ?
Original post by Lordfarquaad72
Did anyone hear back about offers ?

i got mine today
Original post by ashalalabaz
i got mine today

Are you international? Are you planning on accepting the offer?
Original post by Lordfarquaad72
Are you international? Are you planning on accepting the offer?

yes to all
Did anyone hear about interview invitations? I’m still waiting!
Can anyone please tell how many weeks contract is for accommodation at Buckingham hailsham house or beloff
When can offer holders for Jan 2022 apply for Accomodation?
Original post by Lqlalalallaalala
Can anyone please tell how many weeks contract is for accommodation at Buckingham hailsham house or beloff

i think its for about 51 weeks or something like that, its usually for the school term but not the summer holidays
Original post by Faxstudent
When can offer holders for Jan 2022 apply for Accomodation?

probably in a month or two, because they might not even know if they can open the accomodation for more people due to covid
i think its for about 51 weeks or something like that, its usually for the school term but not the summer holidays

Thank you so much
probably in a month or two, because they might not even know if they can open the accomodation for more people due to covid

Thanks😊
How long did people have to wait to hear a response after you reference was sent?
Original post by livvi.isaac
How long did people have to wait to hear a response after you reference was sent?

It should take a week or longer
Can anyone tell me where can i upload my predicted grades?If i upload them then what should i write in my qualification section.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Redchillies
Can anyone tell me where can i upload my predicted grades?If i upload them then what should i write in my qualification section.

If you are a school leaver, then your referee will provide it to them. You just need to put their contact details
Original post by mariaxam
If you are a school leaver, then your referee will provide it to them. You just need to put their contact details

Then I am supposed to write pending on the qualification section?
Original post by Redchillies
Then I am supposed to write pending on the qualification section?

I just put my gcse's, they didn't ask for more
did anyone attend any selection day?

if you did, how was it and how long did it last? Is it simillar to other interviews with other medical schools?
Original post by Lqlalalallaalala

Hi, I am a medical student in University of Buckingham. We have contract for whole year as term wise. You can find more info on the accommodation page https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/life/accommodation. If that helps. Plz let me know if you need any info

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending