The Student Room Group

BSMS A100 2021 Offer Holders

Welcome to the BSMS A100 2021 Offer Holders

For general information click: https://www.bsms.ac.uk/undergraduate/index.aspx

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

have any contextual applicant received any offers yet? j wanna see if maybe they release offers for us later.
Has anybody started choosing their accommodation yet?
Original post by bluehometown

Have you received an email for this yet? Last year it was the end of March but I know they’ve only just started releasing the offers for everyone.
Original post by bluehometown

I haven’t been sent anything on accommodation yet but I’ve been looking into all the choices. Anyone else?
So happy I can join this thread lol
Just got my offer! I'm staying at home and commuting in
Reply 7
My daughter has just received an offer with AAB, v excited.
Just got my offer 🙌
Got an offer! Now just have to figure out where I want to go!! So stressful but obviously so happy to have the offer :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by libby_beeee
Got an offer! Now just have to figure out where I want to go!! So stressful but obviously so happy to have the offer :smile:

Congrats at what time did you get the offer

Where else you considering
I’ve just firmed BSMS ahhh. I’ve been putting it off for so long because I was too scared 😂
Original post by bubblegum927
I’ve just firmed BSMS ahhh. I’ve been putting it off for so long because I was too scared 😂

What were your options ?
Having the same issue of deciding between Southampton and BSMS lol
Original post by Butene
Congrats at what time did you get the offer

Just before 6 last night
Reply 16
Just before 6 last night

Same here got it at 5:28
I really like the look of Sunderland who have also given me an offer. I feel although they Sunderland may be a much better fit for me, but I'm a little anxious that they are a much newer medical school.
I really like the look of Sunderland who have also given me an offer. I feel although they Sunderland may be a much better fit for me, but I'm a little anxious that they are a much newer medical school.

This was a reply but its not showing up as one!
Reply 19
Congrats to everyone that got offers, this year was super tough so you all deserve so much. I'm a current Biomed at Brighton uni and just got my offer today for BSMS! If anyone has questions about Brighton uni or generally Brighton then I'm happy to try and answer them, if not see you all in September!!:smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending