The Student Room Group

DWP - Dispute Resolution Service Case Manager

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CJF17
I did my interview on 5th March but I'm guessing they will only have started to go through all the interviews after the closing date which was 9th March. Such a long process but I guess they have a lot of interviews to go through.

I did mine on the 9th of March just I read somewhere that it usually takes two weeks to hear anything back! Glad we’re all in the same boat though I suppose
Reply 21
Hi everyone, I did my pre- recorded interview on the 7th March, not heard anything yet but the info pack attached to the job description has a timeline pack that says the week of the 29th March for interview outcomes :smile:
Pack for Birmingham is definitely W/C 22/03/21
Original post by Shandy28
Pack for Birmingham is definitely W/C 22/03/21

Have you heard anything?
Original post by Amylou998
Have you heard anything?

Not yet
Reply 25
Sorry, I haven’t looked at this thread in a while! Have done both interviews, had the exact same questions in both so was quite well prepared after the first one. Hoping for Birmingham but am yet to hear anything :smile:
God knows I'm still waiting for the outcome as well 🙏🏽. Even the Liverpool pack stated that the outcomes will be communicated week commencing 22/03/2021. Its Friday already and still no news.. truly nerve wrecking
Reply 27
Original post by Sirlahmie
God knows I'm still waiting for the outcome as well 🙏🏽. Even the Liverpool pack stated that the outcomes will be communicated week commencing 22/03/2021. Its Friday already and still no news.. truly nerve wrecking

They interview about 4 applicants per post so 30 posts for Birmingham that’s 120 applications to go through, not sure how many Liverpool were offering. They don’t start going through them until the last date for interviewing has passed. 😊

Once the scores are uploaded to the system we will get an email, just a bit of patience 🥰🙏
Reply 28
I'm the same as many of you, applied before deadline and response time is due this week! I emailed the local email for recruitment (As based in stockton) and they said the interviews were still with the panel to decide! So might be next week that responses are given :smile:
Reply 29
I’m waiting to hear back also, how do we know how many people applied? Liverpool applications skipped the sift so would there not be as many people who have applied?
Original post by elliemxxx
They interview about 4 applicants per post so 30 posts for Birmingham that’s 120 applications to go through, not sure how many Liverpool were offering. They don’t start going through them until the last date for interviewing has passed. 😊
Thanks alot.. 😊. thats kinda relaxed me.

Once the scores are uploaded to the system we will get an email, just a bit of patience 🥰🙏

tha
Original post by elliemxxx

Thank you very much elliemxxx ... makes more sense now
Original post by Sp99
I’m waiting to hear back also, how do we know how many people applied? Liverpool applications skipped the sift so would there not be as many people who have applied?

Did you apply for the Liverpool vacancy?
Reply 33
Did you apply for the Liverpool vacancy?

I did, according to the timeline outcomes were due this week but i think it did mention flexibility in dates, I was just curious as to roughly how many had applied given it skipped the sift
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Sp99
I did, according to the timeline outcomes were due this week but i think it did mention flexibility in dates, I was just curious as to roughly how many had applied given it skipped the sift

Ok. but please where did you get the information that Liverpool skipped the sift?.
Reply 35
Ok. but please where did you get the information that Liverpool skipped the sift?.

92528EA4-0496-4623-9037-5A02726359F3.jpg It was on the email invitation for interview, it says not required, was that for all locations or just Liverpool does anybody know? I thought all applications went through sift so wondered whether numbers where down for Liverpool maybe
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Sp99
92528EA4-0496-4623-9037-5A02726359F3.jpg It was on the email invitation for interview, it says not required, was that for all locations or just Liverpool does anybody know? I thought all applications went through sift so wondered whether numbers where down for Liverpool maybe

i'm guessing that would mean they didn't have a large number of applicants?
hopefully... Lol
Hopefully some news today!
Reply 39
Original post by Shandy28
Hopefully some news today!

🤞🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending