The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Best accommodation at Teesside??

What’s the best accommodation at Teesside, I’m starting this year and I want to know which one is best bare in mind I’m looking for somewhere social too!!
Hi , I know houses to rent from 50 per week to 85 pw (Luxury, ensuite).contact me if u want advise. No charges. also: visit this site . its everything you need to know from ex teesside students:

Going to Teesside University and don't know what to expect? want help renting houses or advice on Accommodation? Fear not, for behold, HelloTeesside.com is the one stop platform to find out everything you need to know as an university student here . Did you know Middlesbrough has a secret bar where entry is through a hidden door with a pincode? Were you aware that as a university student you could get a free burger from McD with every meal? Did you know that you could pet meerkats near here or that you could get a free month of unlimited cinema ? From information on exclusive student discounts that will potentially save you 100s of pounds per year, news and advice about part time jobs, restaurant and nightlife reviews, must have apps and cards, advice on finding accommodation to tips and tricks that will not only help you survive, but also enhance your experience here at Teesside to the fullest.
Based on data collected from surveys and reviews from ex Teesside students, this is your portal of Life hacks that we would have loved to know when we first got here. Say Hello to Teesside. Let us show you around your new home.

Original post by Dwights7
What’s the best accommodation at Teesside, I’m starting this year and I want to know which one is best bare in mind I’m looking for somewhere social too!!
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Dwights7

Hello

There are six University accommodation options to choose from at Teesside - you can see them all and compare them here. If you click into each accommodation option you'll get an overview of what is available within each. There are 1,100 rooms on campus, all include free contents insurance, onsite laundry facilities, live-in wardens, 24/7 security, communal kitchens and dayrooms, and all have free internet, heating and lighting. 40-week rentals come as default (so you don't have to pay whilst you're not there)... but if you study one of the few longer courses and need to be in your room longer, you can select a longer rental term .

Student accommodation is really affordable at Teesside, starting from £58 a week at Parkside Hall. The top price is £110 a week at Central Halls. All accommodation is on campus or a few minutes' walk away.

There's an accommodation thread within this forum - have a look for a bit more info here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Laura
Reply 3
Which accomodation has the biggest rooms?
Original post by N20
Which accomodation has the biggest rooms?

Hi there,

All of the university accomodations rooms are within similar sizes of eachother. However, the newest accomodation (Cornell Quarter) is the only university halls with double beds.
You can find galleries and some walkthroughs of the universities accomodation here;
https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/accommodation/
I hope this helps

Jessica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending